crazy thing happend to me last night

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
m92_MX3

crazy thing happend to me last night

Post by m92_MX3 »

well about 7 months ago my dash lights went out on my so i tried the things you guys said to do and none of them worked so last night i go and turn on my lights and out of no where they turn on !!!!!!! and now they work all the time when i turn my lights on.

i just thought it was kinda cool
CTC Racing
92 1.6L
93 323 Tranny, ACT clutch, Exhaust, cold air intake, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 8.5mm super conductor wires NGK V-power platinum plugs,engine dress up,custom interior(almost done), GS front bumper, GS 5 spoke wheels Painted white.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

:2thumbsup:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Hey that's great.

Actually, I mighta fixed em for ya from here in MD. Doesn't always work but sometimes... if I "think the repair"... & I think real hard... and then I "become the repair" (Zen thing)... I believe I might have a limited capacity for "remote repair" results.

That will will be $75 USD. :wink:
Image -Jim
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

neutral wrote:Hey that's great. Actually, I mighta fixed em for ya from here in MD. Doesn't always work but sometimes... if I "think the repair"... & I think real hard... and then I "become the repair" (Zen thing)... I believe I might have a limited capacity for "remote repair" results.
That will will be $75 USD. :wink:
ROTFLMAO :laugh: Nice one Jim!!
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I might need your services, I have a axle that doesn't want to cooperate with my new LSD, could you please extend the splined tranny end of the CV axle by 3/16 of an inch please. I'll mail 100 upon positive results. Thanks in advance... 8)

As for the lights just working all the sudden, that is not a good sign. It means that something is loose and somehow rattled bak into place, but is still not secure. You need to find the problem before it starts a fire. A poor connection is going to create a lot of resistance which will heat the wire to its melting or burning point and then poof, no more MX, maybe no more you. I am truely serious.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

:werd:
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
m92_MX3

Post by m92_MX3 »

Thanks for the heads up PATDIESEL and i will see what i can do about the CV
CTC Racing
92 1.6L
93 323 Tranny, ACT clutch, Exhaust, cold air intake, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 8.5mm super conductor wires NGK V-power platinum plugs,engine dress up,custom interior(almost done), GS front bumper, GS 5 spoke wheels Painted white.
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

same thing sorta happened to me my check engine light came on was my TPS, so i basically just tap it and then the light is gone! :)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
Mazderati

Post by Mazderati »

Mind over Mazda..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:
96 GS, 17" Niche's, Falken 40's. Eibach springs, Tokico S/R struts, Ractive front & rear strutbars. Supertrapp exhaust, K & N intake. Soundstream Reference, JL & Eclipse audio.

Green means "Go", Yellow means, "Go Faster"!!
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

my dome light did that it wasnt working so i took it out and flicked it. i could see that the filiment inside was broken it was moving around.
I couldnt get to the store to get another light bulb just then so i put it back together with the light in it and the light bulb fused itself back together. I saved meself a whole fiddy cent!!!!!
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”