lookie what i bought

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
hgallegos915

lookie what i bought

Post by hgallegos915 »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... AMEWN%3AIT

not bad for the price i hope i dont get ripped off
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

damn thats clean
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Is it a ZE or DE, they say that they are a Jap and European importer, but you can't tell without the intake or casting pics. Also they call it a replacement for the KL series cars. Careful it is not a KF since that is the replacement in other parts of the world.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

ya i was tempted to get one myself, looks like good deal
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

its supposed to be a klde.. if its a kfze it would be a bonu. I was looking for the de not the ze. wouldnt mind it being a ze. It says kl on the stickers. They are shipping it freight to some drop off point and calling me when its there. Cant wait to put it in! way better than my k8. I may keep the k8 as back up just in case.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
bigtime

Post by bigtime »

yeah it does say kl on the tag... surely they can read that correctly off the block :roll: I'd take a klde over kfze - lot more torque...
hope for your sake it's what you want :D
keep us updated :D
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

That engine looks clean. But is that the actual one you are going to get? I see their auctions for klde's alot and that is the pic they use for all of them.
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

no intake manifold? why?

and probably doesn't have alternator or ps pump attached. Not that you'd use those, but you could always resell them and make money back.

+ the alternator on that engine is the 110amp one.

now you gotta find a intake manifold & t/b which could cost upwards of 150ish
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Spinkx79
Supporting Member

Post by Spinkx79 »

Looks like its been painted. The center coolant hose is not black, neither are the oil lines and the top of the disty cap is silver.

Note the tag: "284299"...see if thats what you get.
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

I agree with spinkx not to say that your gonna get ripped off but that engine has definately been sprayed with dull silver spray can paint! >>

they could at least chrome it for you :wink: but all the same looks like a good deal
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

Damn Hector that's a nice looking motor..... Hit me up on MSN next time you are on.

Later, Cory
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I hope i dont get ripped off....and um so i need a different amp? what about manifold? I can yankone of millena here locally but i cant use the stock mani for a while? I had a friend who had a ze with stock mani..altough his ze blew.
-hec

purewhitemp5

same picture

Post by purewhitemp5 »

Went back and checked other auctions from this seller and had same pic as your auction. prob. use the same pic for all the mazda V-6's
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

yeah i was talking to him about this.. he said the engine is good and has warranty.. so lets hope it goes trough.
-hec

2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Whoa! He's local. Wonder if he sells ZE's? Be nice to pick one up, to save on shipping.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”