[FS] 95 1.6L DOHC engine

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
95 rs

[FS] 95 1.6L DOHC engine

Post by 95 rs »

ok im doing the B6T swap and im looking at selling my stock i4 and well im gonna be honest i think that the oil pump is gone and i dont know if there is any other damage done to the engine. i know that the block is good and the headgasket was replaced 10 000 kms ago and the altenator is about 3 months old and all the gaskets are also new i am willing to part it out if anyone is interested but i would rather sell it as a whole as i stated before im 99% sure the oil pump is shot and i dont know what else or if anything else is damaged im gonna say id ask $150 cdn obo and u would be responsible for shipping i do get a deal on shipping from here to winnipeg which is about 800 kms and that is the best i can do for shipping.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

and i would really perfer no one to start saying negative things like alot of you guys do in these forums im just trying to help some1 out if they need some parts or an engine for a rebuild or need an engine.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Too bad you live so far from me.. I would love to have a spare B6DE engine I could rebuild :? Oh well.. maybe another will pop up someday. Best of luck on the sale man.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

100 cdn
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

ok ill part everything out so plz let me know what youd like and we can work out a fair price. i dont wanna really throw it out cuz ive done alot of work to it and well the parts are all good still so yah itd just be a waste and i dont have the room for it and i just gotthe B6T. so having this engine is kinda pointless for me
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

Im in need of the complete Intake manifold. (Throttle body, fuel rail,IACV etc etc...)
Say 20$ and shipping?
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

ok how about 30 cdn and you pay the shipping?
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

ok so now ive given up on selling the whole engine so im just parting it out now so all prices are in cdn funds:

camshafts: $10 obo + shipping
valve cover : $5 obo + shipping
intake manifold: $30 + shipping
head: $30 + shipping *
block including pistons rods and crank: $60 obo + shipping*
altenator(used for 3 or 4 months): $75 obo + shipping

* im not sure if there is any damage to these items the engine had no oil pressure and it was cheaper for me to do the B6T swap in the long run. I am being honest about this and i am open to offers on these items and if i have missed something that you would like to inquire about pm me or email me at joe_dirte50@hotmail.com thank you.
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

You Have a Pm. :driver:
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

You still selling this stuff?
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

yah i am im gonna find out the shipping for you as soon as i can. ill get back to u by thursday for sure if not sooner.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

ok shipping for the intake will be anywheres from $68 cdn - $218 cdn it all depends on how fast u want it. the $68 is for 10-11 business days and the $218 is for 2 business days. i know that seems a little steep but i think the price is quite high cuz of it going over the border...... i can try with ups or something if you would like me to? just let me know and i ll see what i can do
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

What did you go through first?
I Pretty much hate UPS at this point,(read my lost oil pump) but will ship through them if it costs substantially less.
Let me know.
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

i went through canada post and they go through purolator to go into the states.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

i just got a quote and it would be about $45 cdn and itd take 7 days but im not sure if we have ups way up here in the boonies so im gonna check with a few different places for you

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”