Forza multiscreen - three 52" TV's

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Chronicle-Rod

Forza multiscreen - three 52" TV's

Post by Chronicle-Rod »

It's fun, but I really don't know if it was worth the trouble it took to get that TV upstairs again :D

The first setup - having the screens like that, and sitting in between them, didn't really work - the proportions of everything seemed all wrong when sitting there. The middle screen, a Sony, was higher than the other two - both RCA's. That also kind of sucked, we should have shimmed up the other two so the screens matched.

This was better, with the screens tilted out more. I'd wanted to have room for all three consoles on the table, but - as the racer had to sit on it to make the effect work - the host one ended up on the floor underneath.

The best pic I got of a car passing from one screen to the next. By this point we'd adjusted things so that everything lined up, aside from the lower screen, as it passed through. You can see the hood in the front view and the car passing out of frame in the right side.

Any questions?
BoOdOg
Supporting Member

Post by BoOdOg »

very nice
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

cool 8)
exdream_mx3

Post by exdream_mx3 »

now thats the way to play video games!!! That's awesome. When can i come over????
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

looks alittle ramped :lol:
We here in MOCA hook up four TVs to Gran Turismo 4 regularly. It is a blast to play your friends in the same room with your own screen...
PS, I love Forza, what an awesome game.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
timpronk

Post by timpronk »

Gamer tag?

Wow, 3 large screens! I play on my computer monitor and just dream of getting a high def 23" or so.
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
Legato626

sweet!!

Post by Legato626 »

O i played UT2004 on 3 screens like that that was sweet. But big screens like that thats just realy cool!!
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
Chiggles

Post by Chiggles »

LOL!! We do that every now and then at work ever since the concept of "renting" a big screen LCD/plasma was too much trouble for its worth. Eventually, a few us convinced management at the store to let us use the big screens in the home theatre room after-hours when we close up early on Sundays and hook them up to Xboxes for big screen 16-player Halo 2. The store has a game night about once a month now since March.
Macen

Post by Macen »

Super cool! :)
Black '93 GS-RL KL-DE
White '95 RX-7 Type R Bathurst
http://macen.nullnet.com

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”