auto rx

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
92rsmx-3

auto rx

Post by 92rsmx-3 »

just found this stuff. from this guys test it seems to work thinking about doing it to my motor.

the guy that tested it.
http://www.rms13.com/

the place to buy from
http://auto-rx.com/cart/order.htm
95 Eagle Talon Tsi - New Toy
92 Mazda MX-3 RS - probably selling
86 Mazda Rx-7 - motor blew going 145
86 1/2 Toyota Supra - pissed me off sold it
91 Taurus... SHO - died
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I dont know man.. that seems pretty spendy.. if you want to clean out your engine.. Seafoam has been around for a LONG time and its less than 1/4 of the costs with the same type of results. I am not saying their product is bad.. just that its too expensive for what it does.. there are other products that do the same thing and cost a lot less. Keep in mind that if you do use any type of cleaning agent like this or seafoam, etc.. You may end up cleaning out varnish build ups that are actually beneficial to your engine. Depends on the condition of your engine, how many miles are on it and how well the engine has been maintained. But if you do use such a product.. dont be to surprised to find you are blowing a bit of blue smoke after your done. Best of luck.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
plusinfinit

Post by plusinfinit »

I heared that sea foam can do amzing things, but i think that if your engine is runing strong and with no problems, than stay away from aditives.
StPapp
92rsmx-3

Post by 92rsmx-3 »

well mines burning quit a bit of oil. it doesnt drip any nor is alot of smoke comming out the back but like every couple of weeks i need to add a quart

my motor has mostlikly over 200000 miles on it
95 Eagle Talon Tsi - New Toy
92 Mazda MX-3 RS - probably selling
86 Mazda Rx-7 - motor blew going 145
86 1/2 Toyota Supra - pissed me off sold it
91 Taurus... SHO - died

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”