New guy just saying Hi.

Off-Topic Discussions
Conscript

New guy just saying Hi.

Post by Conscript »

Hey, I'm new to these forums but i've been visiting the site for awhile now. I live out in West Michigan and own a 92 GS. I've had the car for a little over a year now and have a few mods in it. Integra CAI dealy, Pacesetter shortshifter, Arospeed(i think, was on the car when I bought it and has no marking on it what-so ever.) muffler, 15" Enkei RS-5 rims, plus all that halogen lighting stuff. I'd be lying if I said I had knowladge about cars, so i'll just shoot you straight and say that i'm 'mechanicaly retarded' and am learning as I go.

so, from the new guy, Hi.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Welcome to the board man. As for being mechanically retarded.. eh.. been there too.. we all start someplace, and this is as good of a place as any. Searching and researching (both here and on the main page) will reveal a wealth of info.. but if you have been lurking as a guest for a while.. you probably already know that ;) Best of luck

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

hey welcome to the BB.
Image -Jim
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

welcome.
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find out anything you could possibly need to know about mx3's here.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Great place to be and get in tune with the MX and other owners of MX's. Very friendly and helpfull place when your stuck with a problem. By now you may have already realized that there's a wealth of experience, knowledge and information available, though it takes a little bit of work sifting through all of the available data. Having refined search function techniques goes a long way in finding what you need.
Congats on your new ride and welcome to the board.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
neutral
Supporting Member

Re: New guy just saying Hi.

Post by neutral »

Conscript wrote:... I'd be lying if I said I had knowladge about cars, so i'll just shoot you straight and say that i'm 'mechanicaly retarded' and am learning as I go...
You've been lurking awhile so probably already picked up on this link below. Posting it just in case though 'cause it's a great tutorial resource for how stuff works. Just enter your keyword(s) for a search. http://auto.howstuffworks.com/
Image -Jim
Meep

Post by Meep »

Welcome to the BB. My MX-3 being the first and only car I've ever owned, I am definitely not mechanically inclined when it comes to cars but a lot of the stuff you do learn along the way. Plus, you'll always have the Boards to help.
:D
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

Welcome!!!!

Return to “Off-Topic”