Laguna Blue 93 SE

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Laguna Blue 93 SE

Post by Tunes67 »

Anyone on the board have one of these babies? Seen pics of one on the main page.. just curious if there are any around owned by BB members. I know I have picked a rare one.. and I know that when the time comes this car will be all but impossible to find and to top that off.. I will have to deal with all kinds of border issues to bring one down from Canada to the US.. but when I go for a GS.. this is the one I would really like to find.. Just curious how many are around is all. Thanks

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I don't think the 93 SE ever came from the factory in laguna blue. The only colors I know of the the 93 SE came in was Rasberry Metalic, Blaze Red and Brilliant Black.
hoffman_BMX89

Post by hoffman_BMX89 »

i have seen one at the local wreckers b4 here in canada
95 Mx-3 GS [R.I.P.]
96 Mx-3 GSR [Sold]
97 Mitsubishi eclipse spyder [For Sale]
97 Saturn SL2 [Sold]
03 Corvette Z06 [Current toy]
98 Saturn SL2 [Daily]
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2176731" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

They did make it.. its very rare though.. which of course is part of the reason I like it ;) Not too mention I am far more fond of blue than raspberry ;) Check this link to see pics...

http://www.mx-3.com/se/

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

Yeah i test drove a laguna blue SE 3 years ago but it wasnt in good shape so i never bought it. Very rare. In my opinion the raspberry metallic is the SE to have :lol:
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
mx almere

Post by mx almere »

I agree.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Believe it or not theres been SE's in black and white as well.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

A laguna blue SE is probably one of the most rarest color's of the SE models.

I have only seen one once by chance when I was filling up for gas at gas station near my house, was definately a full SE model, the guy who owned it didn't seem to even realize what he had.
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

WOW, that color is very nice indeed. However, a few weeks ago while driving, I saw a old lady pulling out of a driveway with a champagne colored GS. Now, what was so unusual about this GS is that, it also had the GS lip, eunos sideskirts, rear mud guards and the factory 5 spoke SE rims. Is it possible that that model indeed was a true SE model, or maybe she just added all of that to it?
If I ever see that car again and her, I'll definetly check it out and post it on the board. Man I wish you guys could have seen it.

Sometimes I think most people just don't appreciate the caliber of vehicle the RS's, GS's and SE's truly are. Stock motor wise, they may lack on the horsepower, but our MX's makes up for this in performance in spades.
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I had a feeling they would be the rarest of the rare.. somehow when it comes to cars.. my taste always leads me down that road.. oh well.. I'll just have to set extra $$$ aside when the time comes so I can offer a finders fee.. wont be the first time LOL

Tunes67

mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

laguna blue SE..hmmm thats something new, definitely rare if it exists
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”