CAR FINALLY DONE!!!!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
RTT

CAR FINALLY DONE!!!!

Post by RTT »

Well this is a moment that i have been waiting for such a long time!!:froggie_red:

I picked up my car last night and the moment i saw it sitting there at the shop my mouth just dropped this thing looked [REMOVED] beautiful i couldnt believe my eyes it looks like a brand new car!!!

Anyway here are the updated pics i hope u enjoy them as much as i did!! Cant wait to come out to the next meet!!!

:2thumbsup:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/376146
sweetmx3

Post by sweetmx3 »

car looks hot were did u get everything done at, I want to start making to these meets but my job i work at night and always the days that i am working these meets . I will make it out one day but car looks really good keep up the good work.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

looks good
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
RTT

Post by RTT »

The shop was called and located at:

Diamond Auto Body (i think)
27 Sunnyhurst Avenue, Unit 1
Stoney Creek, Ontario
905-643-9969

Ask for Nick and tell him Rob sent u!!!
beacbum

Post by beacbum »

Your car looks awesome! Well worth the long wait! The front end you put on looks great! As soon as I can get some wheels, I want to come out to a meet too... hopefully soon!
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

that is awsome :2thumbsup: that kit looks great, and i really like the addition on the hood over the headlights :2thumbsup:
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

how much did it cost you to get the bad boy style hood done.....that looks awsome
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

Rob got all this work done at my buddy Nick's shop in Stoney Creek. The shop is called Got Style. His website is http://www.gotstyle.ca (I hope the mods dont get pissed that I put up his website on here. If so just delete that part of my thread please.)
The hood style is one of Nick's trademarks. A lot of work went into Rob's car, especially the front bumper. Looks awesome Rob! I told you I would hook ya up! :wink:
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

Yeah man, your car looks really good! I'm a big fan of those sideskirts, they look sharp.
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”