pkmx-3

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

pkmx-3

Post by Tunes67 »

Pic 1

Pic 2

You can see both pics on my cardomain page at http://www.cardomain.com/id/tunes67

Tunes67
Last edited by Tunes67 on May 10th, 2005, 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Maybe what he meant is that it was reconditioned. Those screws holding the housing together look new in the photo.... Are they?

If it is a recon it doesn't look like they did the front bearing (those screws haven't been undone) and they shoulda cleaned up the housing properly too so I don't know whats going on there...

Maybe the pulley was damaged in transit, surely nobody would sell it like that.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

The pully couldnt have been damaged in shipping.. a impact hard enough to damage it that severly would have put a nasty hole in the cardboard box.. also if you look close.. you can see that the pully is starting to rust where the damage is.. sorry.. I didnt get very good pics.. I will get better ones.. you can enlarge the pics a bit on the cardomain site.

Tunes67
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Last edited by Tunes67 on May 10th, 2005, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

Alternator was bought new from O'reillys Auto Parts. I also did not clean the alternator due to some health issues that arose, and I wanted to ship it as soon as I could since he had paid for it.
Tim - http://www.TEAMpK.net (formerly known as pkmx-3)
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Last edited by Tunes67 on May 10th, 2005, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Pkmx-3 is indeed a decent fellow, I understand now what happened and I accept partial blame for my own dissatisfaction with this transaction. Basically we had a gap in communication. There is a difference between a remanufactured alternator and a "New" alternator.. I believed I was purchasing a "New" alternator. I can accept that this alternator was purchased recently and it does show enough consistant signs for me to accept it as a remanufactured alternator. Basically.. I should have asked for pics. I do still believe I overpaid for it, with the damaged pully and all, but I dont think pkmx-3 was trying to scam or rip anyone off.. chalk it up to me being picky and wanting a ferrari for the price of a bug ;) I would do business with pkmx-3 again.. but with better communication and pics ;)

Tunes67

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”