Need help quick

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
SE-Man

Need help quick

Post by SE-Man »

I was driving to school just a short time ago when I was getting off the highway. Then it starts knocking (the drivers side suspesion) like a hammer hitting the rim, the steering wheel started wobling, and it was a task to keep it going straight (was pullin left). But when I give it gas the sound goes away, it will go straight, but i still feel the steering wheel woble.

Can anyone tell me what this is? Its pouring rain outside and I'm recovering from strep or I'd screw around with it till I figured it out. I have test on monday so I might have to just bite the bullit and bring it to a shop.
Thanks.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Check your wheel bearing... also, see if any of your suspention is loose/broken.
DJsMX-3

Post by DJsMX-3 »

Could be more lowtech than that, have you checked that all your lugnuts are tightned?

If not do so quickly, could be dangerous and the play is hard on the rims too..
1992 MX-3 V6 Z1 Arbet VIII 17 x 8" -35mm Proracing Springs on KYB Sports, Corksport Strutbars, Brembo Cross Drilled & Slotted, Goodridge SS Brakelines, Corksport SS Clutchline, Mazdaspeed Enginemounts & Front arm bushings, All SRD bushings in shifterlinkage and cross member, Pacesetter Shortshifter, KN Conefilter, Custom SS Exhaust, Stereo Oldschool Goodies Denon & Phoenix Gold, Boston Pro & Cerwin Vega and lots of other small goodies
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

Lucky me it was lowtech, my lug nets came off.

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”