Quick Photoshop

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Absath

Quick Photoshop

Post by Absath »

Well, while I sit here and wait for all the parts for my car to arrive from various locations so that we can start the body work, I decided to play around with photoshop to get an idea of how my car might look when we're done.

Couldn't get it the exact shade of silver I wanted. Right now I'm leaning towards "Shining Silver Metallic", from the 2005 Mazda 3.

Don't park drunk, accidents cause people.

92 Blaze Red MX-3 GS, KL-ZE, ACT Clutch, KL 36 ECU, SS Clutch Line
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

itll look clean
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
matt-gerrard
Supporting Member

Post by matt-gerrard »

like your 'chop skills
I just love the cars that we have no matt-er(lol) how little or much you do to them there all so beautiful!Drive it, like you stole it!'92 gs V6
http://www.dfwmazdas.com/vbulletin/imag ... 1148070546
Absath

Post by Absath »

Nobody has posted a pic of those KMAX side skirts installed yet, so I have no idea if that's how they'll really look. It's probably close. I should have them next week, so I'll find out pretty shortly.

MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

not bad at all... u've got some pretty good ideas... i appreciate the classic (yet not bland) look u've got goin there... i'd say don't get anything additional that will make it look too outageous... what u've got goin so far is pretty close to perfection in my book....

if it were my car, i'd paint the CF invader hood to match the body, but that's just me... i love to see the MS front and OEM spoiler!! (assuming all that u've photoshopped will be on your car when all's said and done)

let me guess, this pic is the one that's originally bright orange w/ white rims?
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
Absath

Post by Absath »

Yeah, the original pic was Oscar's from Pakfeifer.

My goal is to go for a sort of classy look. Nothing too "hey, look at me, everyone pay attention to me, my car is better than yours!"

The MS front bumper is on its way from Pakfeifer. I've also got those KMAX sideskirts and the BC2 rear on the way. The carbon fiber hood is already here. I've considered painting it... if I did, it would be painted in a "V" shape, with the inverted scoop still CF... like that Yellow MX-3 that's around.

I have a GS, and I love the stock spoiler, so I'm keeping it.

Those rims are already on my car.

The interior will be gray/silver/black to match the exterior.
Last edited by Absath on April 28th, 2005, 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BuGS

Post by BuGS »

I would leave out the Z3 but thats my personal opinion. Took many ricers have em....
mr_icez

Post by mr_icez »

that looks bad a--!!!!

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”