parts from 92 ( i think) GS 4 sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
dj inferno

parts from 92 ( i think) GS 4 sale

Post by dj inferno »

umm sofar i got like i guess its the intake manafold but attatched is the fuel rail and the TB and maybe a few other things i missed, if you want a pic email me and let me know, besides that i got a wiring harnes for the tail lights in mint condition i think its for the right hand side. but for all i know there interchangable, i also got a few other parts, let me know what you want i might be able to find it, basicly i got a parts car with 3 tons a crap shoved in it... you can either meet up to get something, or i will ship it, but your payin, i got paypal too. so to sum it up, let me know if you need sumin for a 92 GS, most trim and other stuff is there, but i gotta know soon, cuz im gettin the car "put to sleep" by one of those big things that makes cars into little squares. hopefully it will be sooner then later... still got to call around to people and see if anyone can pick up a car that dont have 2 front tires. or anything to attatch them... ( no control arms/axles/outter tierods)
but yah
let me know peace

EMAIL :: djinfernoszc@yahoo.com
dan

ps... PARTS ARE CHEEEEAAAAAP
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

Do you have the injectors still attached to the fuel rail and intake manifold? I'm looking to refurbish my GS. Would you have a Brake booster and Master Cylinder as well? Let me know what you would like for these parts. Maybe I can put a dent in your 3ton pile of parts.
blackdragon

Post by blackdragon »

any O2 sensors? need front and rear on the v6; double decker center console rear part? and a good set of struts (4)
Jteezy

Post by Jteezy »

The front lip, give me a good price. Peace
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

lookin for the double deck console lid, and front mats in good condition. ready to paypal at any time
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

Do you have the injectors still attached to the fuel rail and intake manifold? I'm looking to refurbish my GS. Would you have a Brake booster and Master Cylinder as well? Let me know what you would like for these parts. Maybe I can put a dent in your 3ton pile of parts.

i got the master cylinder.. gotta find it tho, but i got that, and im not sure if the injectors are with it or not, i'll check that out today when i get home from school.

i have no O2 sensors, and there's no bumpers (no lip), and i dont have much for trim/councles. so i dont think i have what your lookin for.

for the master cylinder and the intake, and injector rail w/ injectors i'll take like 35$ + S&H i gotta figure out how much that would be.
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

My zip code is 17345, so that you can calculate what shipping will be from your residence. I use a paypal account as well.
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

what ya see is what ya get... it looks like EVERYthing is there includeing the injetors... i mean damn its like half the engine right there... but yah... its heavyer then i thought so i think im gonna make it a even 70$ including shipping, and if shipping turns out to be less then 15$ (which i doubt) then i'll refun you 15$ of it ok. but yah, injoy the pics :) and let me know what the deal is ok.

oh yah... sorry bout the crappy pics... they were at night with my cell phone :? so yah...
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

bump? if your interested i'll let u know my paypal email
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

Sorry, I'm as busy as the devil these days. $70 shipped seems fair. Those manifolds feel like they weigh fifty pounds when you lift them out of the engine, but they aren't so bad. Just be careful when shipping it. I ordered a complete manifold from ebay before and it was shipped wet. The fuel lines were dripping when I pulled the engine out of the box and had broken pencils shoved into them in an attempt to prevent that from happening. Did you find that master cylinder?
Absath

Post by Absath »

Drivers side door? v6 valve cover?

-Tim
Don't park drunk, accidents cause people.

92 Blaze Red MX-3 GS, KL-ZE, ACT Clutch, KL 36 ECU, SS Clutch Line
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

umm i dont think you want the door i got :? its not in that good of condition, as for valve covers, i think i got some, let me run outside and check on them real quick, i'll also look for that master cylender... forgot to even look for it.
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

look at what i found!!!!!

if you want the master cylender i'll give you a steal of a price.. 15$ including shipping, but only if u buyin the Intake manifold too.

for the valve covers, make me an offer,

and look i decided to take the mirrors off too, there black (as you can see) but im not sure if you can see they are slightly scratched on the painted side. but noting HORRIBLE. i dont think anything goes threw the paint. soo... here's the pics :)

dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

BUMP! BUMP!

ne one interested???
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

I'll take them, I'm getting my check today. It was a matter of, spending the money for these, or participating in an autocross next week.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”