I need a big favor!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
TrickMX-3

I need a big favor!!

Post by TrickMX-3 »

Anyone have anything that can help hook up my car i really need something its way to stock and its sickening haha i really need something to make it stand out. Also need some sounds if anyone has any, and exhaust but if your asking too much ill just get the one i planned on getting so let me know thanks alot.
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

17" wheels, lowering springs, bodykit and exhaust, if you just want to look and sound good......
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

Jon, I told you i'd help you hook up your ride, but you gotta get some $$$ first! I still got the rims for trade+60 bucks. I also have a kenwood cd player, and 2 12" kenwood tornado subs in a box. I blew the door speakers I was gonna sell you, so you'll have to go buy 4-6.5"s, and an amp and wiring kit. I got no problem with giving you deals on this stuff, but still, its all about that green! Last night I spent 7 hours hooking up a complete custom system in my buddies subaru. He was a friend, so I didn't charge him, but he still refused to let me leave without $50! I will sell you the subs, head unit, and box for 200, which is about 150 less than what i'm askin for it. Get those speakers, an amp, and a wiring kit, and i'll throw it all in. You can pick yourself up a fart-can for $50 and slap it on the stock pipe. Loud!
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

ive got a pair of brand new 12" subs that I can sell
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
TrickMX-3

How much

Post by TrickMX-3 »

How much are u willing to sell your subs for Jay because i have a Clarion cd that is 4v preamp output like i wanted. So how much you asking for the subs email me alright havent talked lately. THanks alot man
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

Jon, i've been having a lot of computer probs lately, which is making it hard to send emails, so sorry I didn't get back to you. The 2-12" subs+a box(I have 2 to choose from) $100. Can't go any lower on them. They belong to my fiance' and thats her lowest price. Let me know!-Jay

Ps the subs are Kenwood tornado's if I forgot to mention. 700watt max power. You don't need a huge amp to push em, so an amp shopuldn't cost too much.
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Start with punctuation, move up to browsing the for sale forums, and graduate to seaching. You find what you need in no time :)

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”