What do you guys and gals think?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
bushidosword

What do you guys and gals think?

Post by bushidosword »

hopefully the link works... this is the first pic i post lemme know what yous think! :D

http://img82.echo.cx/my.php?image=mx36cm.jpg
Neil

Post by Neil »

Very nice and clean, i'm not a big fan of the headlight covers. But its still a very nice clean looking MX-3. :2thumbsup:
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
bushidosword

Post by bushidosword »

Just holding me over till someone eventually makes proper projectors for our cars!!!! If ever :o
wickedmx3

Post by wickedmx3 »

Nice clean lines, and a very mean look....might be just the black, but I think it is also the grill work.

I don't know what your plans are, but some nice rims and lowering it would give it a very aggressive stance that would make it all the more sweet.

Overall, I like it though.
jaschke

Post by jaschke »

for once i actually like the headlight covers
but i can only imagine how awful it is to see at night!!!
bushidosword

Post by bushidosword »

they just clip on, so i take them off a night :D but youre right, even with silverstars u cant see well!
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I agree with Wicked.. get some nicer rims.. or maybe do what Gro Harlem did and paint your rims. I am not a big fan of those stock flower power rims. But other than that man.. nice ride :2thumbsup:

Tunes67
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

Very nice! Not a big fan of hood scoops, but that one flows pretty nice. I always wondered what the front bumper would look like w/ mesh...I may have a project on my hands
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
bushidosword

Post by bushidosword »

thanks all!! I used to have the rims painted gunmetal, last summer but, i wanted some contrast back so i re-painted them to a light silver...sinnce rcent repairs killed any chance of new rims im keeping an eye for used ones that need some tlc. :D im also playing with painting the inside curbs of each spoke gunmetal to give the spokes a thinner look... if i do, i'll post pics!
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

nice and clean :2thumbsup:
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
mx3tuner

Post by mx3tuner »

Nice man...I have the headlight covers too...cept my car is red....yea they look alot better with the black car...they do make it really hard to see at night, especially since i broke my clip off and had to super glue it back on...so when i take them off it breaks off again...so i just leave them on...i try not to drive at night though lol...yea i know thats dangerous just for the sake of "bling"...but i think it looks better then the regular headlights and mine are all foggy and im too lazy to clean them... :wink: keep up the good work on your ride man!
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I think it look very, very nice. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the hood scoop, but that doesn't look half bad, but I don't think it's a problem of the scoop, I think that it's missing something to flow with it, but I can't put my finger on it....maybe like some non-aggressive side skirts and/or a hatch shade, maybe cause there's alot of stuff going on up front, and the rest if left stock, like I said, i can't put my finger on it.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

yeah maybe some sideskirts & vent shades ( slim Visors ) :wink:
bushidosword

Post by bushidosword »

where can i find these slim visors/ vent shades? Ive never seen them but would like to!!! The back is not entirely stock tho... i have chrome altezzas and a tastefully sized stainless steel exhaust. I want to blend the scoop and re-paint the hood (few stone chips) but am looking into finding a cf hood that wont cost a fortune to ship....might be cheaper than painting ! Thanks for the comments and by all means keep them coming!
As for side skirts, i want to do the hood one way or the other first, and eventually rims, but i think the $$$ factor is gonna kill me!!! My gf and i are trying to save for a house!
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

search Mazda mx-3 on ebay for the slim visors :)

Return to “Appearance”