Wendy's......

Off-Topic Discussions
relisys_3200

Wendy's......

Post by relisys_3200 »

93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

heard about it awhile ago, I got some other nasty ones, but I don't even wanna post em
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
BoOdOg
Supporting Member

Post by BoOdOg »

Wendys is like only fast food I like, so ... . i refuse to click the link lol
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Actually i would really like to know where that finger came from. I worked at Wendy's for 6 years, and i can tell you that the chili is not pre made, it's actually made in the store. The meat used is actually the overcooked hamburger meat that is "not servable" (by Wendy's standards) in hamburgers to customers. It is cooled and frozen for a few days (upto 5 days max than it gets thrown out), than when it's needed, it gets thawed and boiled. Once it's boiled, it gets chopped up by hand in that would basically be a potato masher with larger holes, that masher has no sharp edges, since the meat is boiled, it's realy soft and easy to mash, than you add a bad of pre-mixed-for-chili frozen veggies, than a can of kidney beans, a can of red beans, a bag of chili powder, some water, and put on the stove for 4 to 6 hours.

Once the chili is done, it's only allowed to get reheated once (maybe twice, i can't exactly remember), so the chili has only a 2-3 day life

So i would really like to know where that finger came from. Unless it's a store's employee, it's unlikely it came from the frozen veggie mix, my guess is that it got into one of the bean cans.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:Actually i would really like to know where that finger came from. I worked at Wendy's for 6 years, and i can tell you that the chili is not pre made, it's actually made in the store. The meat used is actually the overcooked hamburger meat that is "not servable" (by Wendy's standards) in hamburgers to customers. It is cooled and frozen for a few days (upto 5 days max than it gets thrown out), than when it's needed, it gets thawed and boiled. Once it's boiled, it gets chopped up by hand in that would basically be a potato masher with larger holes, that masher has no sharp edges, since the meat is boiled, it's realy soft and easy to mash, than you add a bad of pre-mixed-for-chili frozen veggies, than a can of kidney beans, a can of red beans, a bag of chili powder, some water, and put on the stove for 4 to 6 hours.
Once the chili is done, it's only allowed to get reheated once (maybe twice, i can't exactly remember), so the chili has only a 2-3 day life
So i would really like to know where that finger came from. Unless it's a store's employee, it's unlikely it came from the frozen veggie mix, my guess is that it got into one of the bean cans.
OMG, It's Emeril the chef............Bammm!! :laugh:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Finger Lickin' Good......ooops, that's KFC
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

me & my brothers girl discussed this on easter we think that it had to be a cadaver finger.....cause all the employees From 6 years past still have all there fingers
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Alright, I have a digusting story about Wendy's chili. So if you like their chili and want to continue eating it, don't read the rest of this.

Ok, so a good friend of mine used to work at Wendys. And his boss was a complete jerk, and well, my friend had to be a jerk too in order to have done this. But anyway, so his boss tells him one day to prepare the chili. His boss was being a complete a-hole that day and my friend couldn't take it anymore. So, what does my friend do? Does he tell off his boss? Does he make a scene and quit? Noooo. He pulled down his pants, and took a sh*t in the chili. Yeah, he crapped in the chili. So, he mixes it up, and he's just standing there, mixing. His boss comes up and gets a serving for himself. So my friend is watching him do this, and his boss eats a spoonful, and says, "Mm...this is good chili!"

It's a true story. Happened a long time ago, and he doesn't work at Wendys now, so he isn't a threat anymore. Luckily for me, I've never liked their chili, so this story never bothered me much. :)
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

tw1st3d_cl0wn wrote:Alright, I have a digusting story about Wendy's chili. So if you like their chili and want to continue eating it, don't read the rest of this.

Ok, so a good friend of mine used to work at Wendys. And his boss was a complete jerk, and well, my friend had to be a jerk too in order to have done this. But anyway, so his boss tells him one day to prepare the chili. His boss was being a complete a-hole that day and my friend couldn't take it anymore. So, what does my friend do? Does he tell off his boss? Does he make a scene and quit? Noooo. He pulled down his pants, and took a sh*t in the chili. Yeah, he crapped in the chili. So, he mixes it up, and he's just standing there, mixing. His boss comes up and gets a serving for himself. So my friend is watching him do this, and his boss eats a spoonful, and says, "Mm...this is good chili!"

It's a true story. Happened a long time ago, and he doesn't work at Wendys now, so he isn't a threat anymore. Luckily for me, I've never liked their chili, so this story never bothered me much. :)
Thats friggin repulsive. When I was younger (16/17) I worked at tons of fast food places. I never once considdered doing anything to anyones food for a simple reason: I beleive that if you do something bad, it will come back to you 3 fold, ie if I spit in someones challupa, the next one I ate would probable contain spit, feces, and semen. No offense to you, but your freind is a digusting a-hole
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

That is pretty disgusting.. But I have heard all kinds of stories along the same line from just about every fast food chain.. Glad I am not a big chili fan though ;)

Tunes67
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Yeah, well in all honesty my friend and I aren't too good of friends anymore. And I thought it was a sh*tty thing to do which is why I called him a jerk in the beginning. I look back on it and laugh now, but it's pretty nasty. I didn't think about how my friend might make ME seem as a person. Don't worry, I wouldn't do that to anyone! :)

But I think we've all eaten food with SOMETHING in it at some point. Spit, hair, whatever. The fast food itself would probably kill us before a hair would though. :wink:
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

...And I thought it was a sh*tty thing to do...
No pun intended right :lol: [/quote]
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

:o How the hell does that happen? Someone somewhere is missing a finger.. this makes no sense. Its so retarded you would think that it would be made up... Thank god I dont eat at wendy's and its safe to say that I wont be in the future. HOW DOES A HUMAN FINGER GET INTO CHILI? Does the mob own wendys or something? This is crazy!
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

no pictures eh? LOL :lol: that's disgusting (as I take another spoonfull of wendy's chili....) :shock:
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
jumboplay

Post by jumboplay »

Part of a finger found? Call in CSI. They'll match the DNA and then they can grab a finger print off the finger and determine the person's height, age, hair colour and type of transmission in their car. All in a day's work, right?

I'm going to Wendy's. I can't imagine finding anything in a baked potato.
-Tom J, proud MX-3 pilot-
Get your entertainment upgraded at http://www.tommyv2.com

1996 MX-3 RS/GS hybrid, OBDII B6-ZE, painted Mazda crystal white, ZX-2+Eibach, Miglia Spyder 17"s, markerflash, black altezzas, insane fuel economy, too many other mods to list...

Return to “Off-Topic”