New bits for me motor

A place for the MX-3 Community in Europe to gather.
rsroadkilla

New bits for me motor

Post by rsroadkilla »

Aight people. Just thought i would keep you updated!
Last friday i put on my new 4.5'' Jap style back box. This is only temporarily til i get round to cutting the rear bumper and getting a whole custom system made up!!

Also i put on my 57i induction kit replica. Again, not a fan of induction kits so i decided to buy a cheap one and see how i got on with it.

Another small thing, i just bought a polished s/s heatshield for the induction kit to try and keep some of that nasty hot air away from it!!!!

After fitting these 3 things, the car is sooooooooo much more responsive and feels a fair bit faster. It just feels less restricted so im well happy!! Best thing about it though...... it's sounds goooooooorgeous!!! Sounds almost like a scooby at idle, but thwne u crank it up, i cant help but grin!!! :D :D

Oh, and i bought all the bits off of ebay for a total of £60!! All from America. Now thats a bargain!!!!!

I'l post pics up soon when i've cleaned the car!! :P
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

Latest mod is some Black lexus style rear lights!
Was meant to be bookin her in for the respray this saturday, but i think i might get some airbags and lambo doors first. Really want her sprayed, but it would make sence to get all the bodywork 100% done first i guess :(
rasheedn

Post by rasheedn »

airbags???
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

air ride suspension! Like hydraulics!! :lol:
I will be ordering them in the next couple of weeks! First mx3 in the uk with a full drift kit, And now the first mx3 on airbags!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
UK_MX3

Post by UK_MX3 »

cool mate where are you getting your bags from?

this is something I've looked at before!

The drift kit looks cool on your car the front looks evil! but your right do all the bodywork then get it painted!
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

I love the front no end!! Not too sure about the rear valance though, kinda sticks out a bit too far, but im hopin once i got my zausts in the huge gap at the back it will draw the attention away from the big lip!

http://www.redrumcustoms.com/andy__mazda_mx3.cfm

Thats where im getin the airbags from. £1300 including shippin, and thats front and back, side to side and independant wheel. Only gunna use the side to side and front and back though. Dont wanna go twistin my chassis!!!!

I want them lambo doors. They look so cool! But they were a one off monster creation and apparently it took so much work that they would be just too expensive to make :(
garfy1981
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by garfy1981 »

car looks cool mate, good to see a pukka mx3 on this side of the world!!
hope you got some tricks up your sleave for the engine, all the go fast looks gonna have to actually go fast? not sure the 1.6 engine is up to it ??
2.5 Ze straight neck, blitz intake, mazdaspeed engine mounts, fidenza flywheel, CM II Clutch, KL-36 ecu, Magnecor 8mm Leads, Battery Relocation. Hotshot headers, 2.5 mandrel bent stainless exhaust, hi-flow cat, Speed hut dials, custom coilover set up. Custom willwood big brake conversion.
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

yeah but that is gunna be left til the end, as i have a v-tec mini bein built at the mo!!!! Thats me fast car! :twisted:

Look out for me if any1's goin tomorrow to redline rumble!!! I'l be on the teamshock stand! Weve got a wicked selection of cars this year!!!!! Look out for us!!!!!
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

Just keeping every1 updated!!! Got the money for the airbags now, just waiting til i've dinished a few other lil thngs til i get them on order.

Curently im awaiting a spoiler from germany, bagged me a deal there as i agreed to do some translating for him so he can advertise a few things in england!!! lol

Just got me a brushed aluminium gauge bezel, and trying to decide on some luminescent dials. Cant decide if their a bit tacky?
All oppinions will be appreciated!!! :lol:

Also got me a clifford g-force 600 with inteli start, proximity and the automatic windows. Rather cool in my oppinion, bit also qualifies as a cat1 so get some money off of insurance!!!

Next thing is to finish the interior as its all stripped out at the mo, as im currently primering bits and pieces here and there, so that when the car goes in for the paint, they can blast a bit on the interior!!!!

I'l get some pics up soon, just cant be arsed to go get my camera and fart around now!!! :D
UKMX-3

Post by UKMX-3 »

Mate, ive got the luminescent dials, take a look at my cardomain site.
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

heres the pics of the spoiler and dial surround!!!

rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

Cant wait to get her all sprayed up! Long long way off yet though! :(
MikeUK
Forum Moderator

Post by MikeUK »

I have the Clifford 650 or 600 cant remember which, any way its the latest out there. They dont change the insurance because our car came with a cat1 imobiliser as standard, also to put the clifford in you have to remove the standard imobiliser. But this clifford does kick a--, remote windows are so cool.
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

i got a clifford 500 on mine and it lowered my insurance???

yeah the cliffords are a great option
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

Latest progress.

Primered parts of the centre console, and dial surround, and also fitted my brushed aluminium dial surround!!

Shes getting their slowely!!!!

Return to “European MX-3 Community”