Interesting find in the AutoTrader

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Interesting find in the AutoTrader

Post by Tunes67 »

Hey to anyone in the Washington State, BC, or Oregon areas.. Found this on AutoTrader.. Just thought I would post it in case someone has more cash than I do.. you can bet if I had $3000 in my pocket.. I would pick this baby up...

Sweet

Tunes67
Last edited by Tunes67 on March 23rd, 2005, 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

Is it just me or does that thing not have a sunroof? Grr...my GS doesn't have one either! I thought all GS's were supposed to have one! :evil:
::'94 MX-3 GS::KLZE::
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Well it is a washington car after all.. ;)

Tunes67
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Oh that's just great!! The only way I'm goin' get my hands on some leather seats is to buy a whole car that's on the other side of the continent...sheesh.
A good deal there Tunes67, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, know what I mean. Scoop it up big guy, it's the '93 SE, you're probably not going to find a honey of a deal like that down the road. You said a GS was in your future. Buddy, your future is now. Wave $2,300 cash in his face and it's your's. For pete's sake, look at the mileage (used to be car salesman in a former life...jk). And Tunes, just imagine that baby with those new shiney wheels you've been dreamin of...eh...eh.
You're not gettin' any younger big fella, go fer it......LOL
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Tunes67 wrote:Well it is a washington car after all.. ;)
Tunes67
Get in the car now and go check it out!!!!!!!!!
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Man if I had the cash I wouldnt even have posted this here.. it would already be in my driveway.. however.. Currently my Mazda B2000 Extended Cab pickup truck is in my carport waiting for its new engine. Which is one of the reasons I havent been able to work on my Subaru (fixing it to sell) and have been limited on what projects I can undertake on my MX-3.. If I brought a 4th car home.. I am pretty sure my neighbors would form a lynch mob and come after me with torches and pitchforks ;) But yeah.. if I had the cash.. that ride would be mine.

Tunes67
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

wow, that car's gonna be gone soon... too bad i live so far away or else i could own my 3rd mx :(
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

prolly gone already... autotrader is notorious for outdated stuff. broke my heart a few times :?
Kokiriwave

Post by Kokiriwave »

hmm.....

very nice find tunes! i have the money in hand..but i already have a gs, but i want leather seats...

what do you guys think?

klde & mazdaspeedkit or SE mx-3

Hey Tunes, do you drive a white RS with aftermarket rims?
were you at southcenter area on the 21st
I want MAZDASPEED!
MY WEBSITE:: http://kingmx.net
Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

SE...you can always save up later to get a ZE but you don't come across SE's everyday. Anymore punk kids get their hands on em and then they end up in the junk yard!
::'94 MX-3 GS::KLZE::
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

little car big V6 motor
Since when is a 1.8L V6 considered a big motor? Good find though!!!! Better snatch it up.
drewleedham

se

Post by drewleedham »

there was an SE for sale in ontario for 4995 from a dealer. only 110,000kms on it too. mint condition. someone probably scooped that up quick too.
FOR SALE: 93 MX-3 SE
manowar821
Supporting Member

Post by manowar821 »

"CS"??? They mean GS I think hehe
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Kokiriwave - I have a 94 Sparkle Green (Teal) RS.. so that wasnt me.. I have seen Josh's Silver MX-3 locally where I work. But I havent been down to Southcenter since getting my ride ;) And I wish it had nice lightweight aftermarket rims LOL And man.. if you have cash in hand.. buy that car man.. With that low of mileage and features at that price.. its a screaming deal. You can always decide which car to keep afterwards and give someone a shot at a GS or a SE in the future ;) Like me for example LOL

Tunes67
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

I test drove it, it runs like a dream, but that was over a year ago. Its was for sale by owner for like 6 -8 months on autotrader, he then traded it to the dealer for another car. I'm suprised it's still out their and hasn't been bought, the leather is in perfect condition.

BTW - I rembering it having a sunroof, I think that was standard in all SEs, if you look close enough in the pics you'll see the lines.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”