Conclusion to scammer BritneyParker/Cbell/Nanalinb/Jennmx94

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
2fazed
Supporting Member

Conclusion to scammer BritneyParker/Cbell/Nanalinb/Jennmx94

Post by 2fazed »

Back in October, this guy(Chris) had 4 different posts, selling Mx-3 parts. At the time we didn't know he was linked to them all. He scammed alot of people by sending them junk instead of what their deals was.

With help from Jeff, the scammer's posts, searching the net, Ebay info, and alot of patients. I was able to link Chris to all 4 posts, link him from the scammer's posts on Mx-3.com to his Ebay account. And I was able to retrieve $260 from Chris. $10 more than what I sent him.

Details:

We had a deal for a FX Combat front bumper for $250 shipped. I sent a payment through Paypal for $250. Remember that if you do this, and the person you send it to, isn't confirmed, you can't get Paypal's moneyback guarantee. You need to use your credit card, not bank card through Paypal for large sums of money. You can file through your credit card for a refund. You can't with a bank card. Lesson learned. Paypal will only refund you, if the other person has funds in their Paypal account. If that person doesn't use it, your out-of-luck. Paypal won't give you any personal info, only to a law enforcement agency.

It was about 3 weeks, and I filed a complaint through Paypal. I got an email from Chris wanting me to stop it. Of course I didn't. Chris did send a package a few days later. At that time, on the board, people were getting packages with the wrong stuff in it. When I received my package, it wasn't a bumper, it was a box with old computer parts. I emailed him, and I got a bunch of garbage on mistakes and refunds. All the info I had on him, I found out was wrong. I wasn't in a good position to get my refund. So, I was on a mission to get this guy, to find out all the info I could get, and to file whatever I could to screw him.

I looked at the scammers posts, talked to Jeff, for his help, and brain stormed a little. After that, I had linked him to Ebay. But I still needed some more info to make sure it was him. I figured it would be the best route if I won an auction to pull up his Ebay info. It took till February for Chris to list an auction since October, but I waited and watched. I won one of his auctions, and got his ebay user info. And also, I contacted all his negative feedback buyers to find out info too. This guy not only had 4 alias's on Mx-3.com, but had 4-6 different email/Paypal address too. One buyer gave me back some info, that linked Chris(ebay user) to Chris the scammer on Mx-3.com. I now had enough info to do a background search, and to file a court case, and a consumer affairs case too

I approached him on Ebay about it, and of course at first he denied it. I simply told him some of the evidence I had, and I was going to sue him indefinetly. The next day he sent me an email through his scammer email address that he used to respond with me the whole 4 months, asking me if I wanted my refund. I got $260 today.

Moral of the story. If you truly want your refund back, be patient, and a little hard work, and you too can get it. Good luck to all in the future.

2fazed "The destroyer of scammers"
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Nice.. I'd still file all that stuff you gathered with the authorities if you havent already.. screw him as deep into the ground as possible.. otherwise he could get someone else still.

Tunes67
illicitQ

Post by illicitQ »

right on brotha. now you're helpin us with that punk marshmellow15 right? :twisted:
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Q...I don't really know what I can do? You already know who he is, and where he lives. All I can do is bash his head in. But you guys need to start doing something now, and not wait.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
hooper

Post by hooper »

this guy ripped me off 115 bucks back in october. Do you have any of his contact info? PM if you can help.

I also sent u a pm.

thanks

-mike

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”