Need Somebodies Help...

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
* FX cHiCk *

Need Somebodies Help...

Post by * FX cHiCk * »

Hey Guys...

Its been a while since Ive been on here but Ive been oober busy with some stuff... Heres the scoop... On Jan 18th, was driving down the highway going North and there was a truck coming southbound... The guy lost 2 spools of wire off the back of his truck...(which he admited to not tying down... ps. it was a company truck) We swerved and missed em but they clipped our back end and tossed us across traffic into the opposite ditch rolling 2X in the air and 2X in the ditch... Never-the-less... The precidia is written off and I will try to get pictures for you all soon... It is about 3 feet tall off the ground!! Still not feeling so s--- hot but I just got an offer from the Ins. for $7500 CDN for the car. I know for a fact that my car, with all upgrades is worth $15485 and i DID send the guys all my reciepts (which I kept, and advise you to do so just in case). The only thing is that the damn insurance is saying that I have to find other cars that were done up like mine for sale and tell him what they are selling for... yadda yadda... So if anyone could help, or knows of anyone trying to sell their car for over $7500, could you get me an ad of the sale or something... I hope this post made sense... Im kinda hyped up on T3's and other s--- and sitting here in a neckbrace!

Thanks in advance everyone!!

Jess
What

Post by What »

Amazing and good to hear that you lived through it. I rolled a car when I was 17-18, and was lucky that it wasn't my time.

insurance companies are pricks... search the beyond.ca forums and buysell.com and canadatrader.com for any similar cars. They will ultimately want to cheap out as much as possible, alhtough they are obligated to replace with same type of vehicle or pay out..
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

hey,

after reading what happened to you, i felt sooo bad i figured i could try to help. i'll be honest, i didn't think it was possible, so i put myself to the challenge. i can't beleive i found one going for $13000. check it out.

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/deta ... 841&pgno=4

hope this helps with those b*stard insurance crooks and hope you get better soon.
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

What upgrades did you have? What year is the car and how much milage was on it>
Cyn

Post by Cyn »

Hey! So sorry to hear your bad news, but at least you survived! I hope this can help, I have an email of a guy who was selling a 93 MX3 with pretty much the entire car modified for $11,000 awhile ago.
You can reach him at groundefexx@hotmail.com and his name is Carlos. Hopefully he has some sort of add that you can use!
Back in September I had my MX3 written off by my insurance when some idiot made an untimely turn through the intersection. I got ripped off big time by the company but luckily I found a cheap parts car and replaced the parts myself and kept the small amount of money the cheap bastards gave me.
FYI everyone, stay clear of KINGSWAY GENERAL INSURANCE, they're rates may be low, but in the end you get what you pay for. Their adjusters are insensitive and manipulative and the company overall is very cheap!
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

There's a guy in St Catherines (ontario) who was asking like 17k for his MX. ALL done as a show car, only had 32xxx kms on it. Last i heard he worked at the Future Shop here.. Not sure if anyone knows who I'm talking about but I know he sold it for alot. ;)
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”