Teal paint?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
93SOHC

Teal paint?

Post by 93SOHC »

Hey I want to paint a few select interior parts to match the outside of my car, (teal) and I was wondering if anyone has found a paint thyats close to it in the aftermarket...or will I have to get some mixed up at the auto parts place?
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

hmm.. This is just a suggestion but u could go to a body shop and they can mix u up some paint for plastic or my local walmart mixes all sorts of paints.
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

Ya i found some its by Dupli-Color and it has a little sparkle in it but it still looks good it is GM BR TEAL CDSGM4738 its good for two coats then a clear of dupli and it works mint
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

93_4Banger wrote:Ya i found some its by Dupli-Color and it has a little sparkle in it but it still looks good it is GM BR TEAL CDSGM4738 its good for two coats then a clear of dupli and it works mint
thanks man thats exactly what I was lookin for :D
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

Get your color code and go to an automotive store that sells paints and things like that and they can make it for you.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

mx3TT wrote:Get your color code and go to an automotive store that sells paints and things like that and they can make it for you.
yeah, I know that...thats what I was trying to avoid. i'm gonna try the duplicolor, but if that don't work, i'll go your route. Thanks!
Split Sixer

Post by Split Sixer »

i used the Dupli-Color stuff after i did some budy work and it works really well u can't even tell the diff unless u look really close.
Splixer
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

i can't find the right paint code for the duplicolor, ive been to advanced auto, napa, and walmart wher'd you get this stuff at?
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

c'mon, i'm desperate to get this stuff, my red spoiler is lookin pretty riced out! :shock:
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

What i found really close was in Canadian Tire spray bomb GB paint, i think it was called Teal or Aqua, i can't remember. i'll check when i go home 2nite, i still have a few stray cans left, but i used it for my wiper blades and my cordless keyboard, and it was pretty damn close, i'll see if i can find the pic i had of the keyboard on the hood of the car.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Appearance”