Ground Wires

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
drftking

Ground Wires

Post by drftking »

Have any of you done this install i just got mine but there unlike the ones ive seen b4 they all connect at one terminal that goes over the negitave battery terminal. Any info would be appreciated
THX
Drive It Like You Stole It.
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

will be doing it as soon as my alternator arrives, hopefully will have pics this weekend-Jay
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Have a look at Gro's how to here

http://www.projectmazda.com/howto/groundwire/

In your case you can either use the terminal that came with the kit and run each wire back to that or do it the way Gro did. Or a combination of both. Either way you should get the same result.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Yeah i have done mine the way gro explained it and they work awesome. Can definitly feel the difference especially in the idle.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

would it be safe to assume that the sohc version has the same ground points (or at least close and obvious)? i don't have a kit, but i got some high current/temp wire i need to dispose of and new ground wires sound like a good way to use it.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”