LF: MX3 GS in the Ottawa, Ontario area.

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
chris_mc

LF: MX3 GS in the Ottawa, Ontario area.

Post by chris_mc »

I am looking to buy and MX-3 GS in the Ottawa, Ontario Canada area.
Mad_Medeiros

Post by Mad_Medeiros »

mines for sale, add me on msn.. i'll send you as many pictures as I can... its up to you... I think you offerend me 2800 before, I just havent checked out the post for a while, let me know if your still interested
stock 93 GS, 5 speed
Jason Harrison

sellin mine in may

Post by Jason Harrison »

I'm sellin mine in may, needs some body work(driver door/paint job), I'm the second owner and no accidents. body has 211k engine is a 2.5L 97 and tranny was just replaced out of a car with 110k along with new axles, ball joint and bearing. awesome system to boot.
I'm also in ottawa, so if you wanna check it out, just let me know..I'm askin 3000 firm.

J.
94_MX3

Post by 94_MX3 »

I'm selling my MX-3 GS. It is lowered 1.3", ravin' performance exhuast(sounds nice), 216,***km, brand new clutch about 1000km ago (whole clutch including a rebuilt slave cylinder, runs and drives amazing, and shifts very smooth), timing belt done within 45,000km. Ractive cone air filter (almost brand new), summer lo-pro performance tires on stock MX3 5 spoke rims, and winter tires on steel wheels. Panasonic cd deck, wired for amp and subs, pacesetter short shifter. Silver exterior with a black hood, dark grey interior with silver and red accents. Dark tinted windows, power windows, power locks, power sunroof. I'm asking $3700 OBO and I'm in the Barrie area.

PM me or email me and we can talk if you're interested.

Thanks, Lee

Here's a few pics:

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”