Gauge Pods

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
cduBBz'915

Gauge Pods

Post by cduBBz'915 »

i was wondering if any of you guys can post pics of your gauge pods because i'm like really close to ordering my pod but just curious to see how they look on the mx. i've seen some other peoples pics but, not got a clear view of them. also does anyone have, or have seen the Ractive Blue Carbon Gauges? i wanna order them but havent seen them lit. Thanks
BoOdOg
Supporting Member

Post by BoOdOg »

ok so I don't have the exact style your looking for but this might give you an idea.

Here are mine Autometer C2 series.

Day

and night (these are VERY bright)

and a shot back from the car

cduBBz'915

Post by cduBBz'915 »

hey thanks man. those look very nice
Zim_Zim

Post by Zim_Zim »

hey thats awesome you got it in kilometres and not miles...where did you get? how much? the only guages i can find are in miles and i really want kilometres, some guy on this site said that it is impossible to find kilometere guages. obviously not because you have em. please let me know, thanks so much !
Trish
DJsMX-3

Post by DJsMX-3 »

Theyre probertly from http://www.speedhut.com They have allways had the dials in KM/H and you can get them as custom as you like them to be...

But that been said the dudes that work there are morons, so when you make a order allso send them a mail getting them to comfirm, AND be sure to describe everything in great details so that a small child could understand it! and maybe and just maybe you get what you ordered the first time around :lol:
1992 MX-3 V6 Z1 Arbet VIII 17 x 8" -35mm Proracing Springs on KYB Sports, Corksport Strutbars, Brembo Cross Drilled & Slotted, Goodridge SS Brakelines, Corksport SS Clutchline, Mazdaspeed Enginemounts & Front arm bushings, All SRD bushings in shifterlinkage and cross member, Pacesetter Shortshifter, KN Conefilter, Custom SS Exhaust, Stereo Oldschool Goodies Denon & Phoenix Gold, Boston Pro & Cerwin Vega and lots of other small goodies
Chiggles

Post by Chiggles »

BoOdOg - how did you get your tails to look like that??? Not sure if you took the cover off and just painted them or what, but whatever you did, they look AWESOME!! :2thumbsup:
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Chiggles wrote:BoOdOg - how did you get your tails to look like that??? Not sure if you took the cover off and just painted them or what, but whatever you did, they look AWESOME!! :2thumbsup:
umm those look likie ateezas, available trough ebay. Its dark so im uessing they are the carbon fiber ones..or may be regular since its dark. Good job on the pods
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
BoOdOg
Supporting Member

Post by BoOdOg »

my tails were removed from car and covered. I got the idea from Barry Clark. Great idea just changed it to be different from his a bit.

They cf ones on ebay are kind of the same
Chiggles

Post by Chiggles »

I knew from the start that they weren't Atlezzas cuz Altezza lenses are smaller in diameter. The larger, cleaner look is awesome.

So when you say you covered them, did you take the lens covers off and paint the inside of the cover or outside?

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”