Shots of new rims and shot pf projector

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
hgallegos915

Shots of new rims and shot pf projector

Post by hgallegos915 »

Here are some pics I took of my new rims and a shot of the projectors. This was done with a 20 dollar camera so i guess its ok for the price lol Also keep in mind that I chose 15 in rims because well Im a simple guy who drives to work and come home...yeah not very bexiting huh lol, anywho I wanted something better than stock rims and i was offeres these including new tires for 600 installes and payments of 50 a month..considering I need to build credit yeah bleh. Also started sanding my hood then I just opted for getting a fiberglass hood. Its a stock k8 so i guess not racing mods :/ anywho here are the pics, let me know what you think.

http://www.geocities.com/c00l.geo/rearmxjan31.JPG

shot of rear rim

http://www.geocities.com/c00l.geo/projectorjan31.JPG

shot of projector and front rim.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

like the headlights, not a fan of the rims and your car looks like its jacked up or something.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Yeah it looks to tall for my taste also lol thats why I would love to drop it, the rims are also small (15) and the tires are 205/55/r16 maybe thats why it looks to tall. Everyone tells me its to tall ugh but i cant do anything bout it at the time.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

well done on the projectors :2thumbsup:
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Thanx, yeah i think it is too high..maybe cuzz its 205/55r/16 I was told my suspension is screwed by the mechanic..but well I checked and only the rear strut is bad. After my alignment and new wheels..woah i must say it feels like a new car..the rioms well :/ I wanted something better than stock so i found these. I wasnt even planning on getting them and then they offered me credit so I took it. I dont wanna lower it yet because the suspension feels so so smooth and dropping it will mess mwith my camber (i think) and well I was thinking of a kit but i dont know yet. Just made my first payment on my carbon fiber hood Im going to get :)
-hec

johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

you have the wrong size tires on your car thats what is making it looked jacked up... you shoulda got 195/60/16 or 205/45/16 and your car would have kept stock ride height
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

16" tires on 15" rims???... just wondering....
Bling Bling

Projectors

Post by Bling Bling »

Just wanted to know where you found the projectors :?: I know how crappy the stock headlights are. I've added the PIAA bright white bulbs and that still doesn't help.
Stacy Whitrick
MX-West Calgary
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1335558 UPDATED June 6,07
94 GS, Green Envy Pearl QUESTION: Does my car fit the RICE category?
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

They are projectors origionally made for 2001 style civics. You need to mod them to make em fit. Check the lighting section on here, there is lots of info on it.
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

projectors look great...... you know what you really need though ??? A DIGITAL CAMERA :!:
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

yeah, the picture quality isn't great (whatever) he's fixing up a set for me, once i get em, i'll take some good high res pics and post them somewhere. but yeah, they do/will look great, and work so much better.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

blikmik wrote:16" tires on 15" rims???... just wondering....
Yes :( LOL oh well..i desperatelly needed tires. These where the ones available then and there, next time ill make sure to get smaller tires. Looks better than stock oh well, as the projector project..i found a new way of doing it :D I cut the hole thing out, clean it up nice and reseal with clear sylicone. These guys projectors look WAY better than mine. WAY WAY WAY better.
-hec

Return to “Appearance”