Its Arrived........

A place for the MX-3 Community in Europe to gather.
onzlouk

Its Arrived........

Post by onzlouk »

ZE arrived today. Woke me up after only 4 hours sleep from a night shift but it was worth it....lol. Quality seems excellent lots of shiny new bits and all new gaskets etc, straight neck manifold tho... Not woken up properly yet but pretty sure its a ZE that was my main worry!. Its stamped KL31-101 and KL31-1A1 on the heads which sounds ok to me :2thumbsup: Will post some pics when someone tells me how to do it!!!! lol
MikeUK
Forum Moderator

Re: Its Arrived........

Post by MikeUK »

Get yourself set up a cardomain, and post the pics on there then give us a link to it. Thats the easiest way.

Looking 4ward to seeing it.

<small>[ April 05, 2004, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: MikeUK ]</small>
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

nicely done m8>>>

can't wait till you get it fitted and we can possibly see how quick it is in real life if you can go to any shows this year. My eventual plan is to get one. There's a perfect mx6 on ebay, jap import ready to be bought and ripped apart for the pieces i need lol

wi the new gaskets and stuff> is it a rebuild? and how many miles were on it?
onzlouk

Post by onzlouk »

Heres a link to some pics then...Just done it quik, off to work now!! Will sort out site when i have more time. Cheers guys http://members.cardomain.com/onzlouk :welder:
MikeUK
Forum Moderator

Post by MikeUK »

Looks nice.
How long before its in?
Are you doing it yourself?
How much is it affecting your insurance?
onzlouk

Post by onzlouk »

Should be in in the next few weeks, just waitin to order other bits before i do the swap like clutch and pheno spacers and stuff, oh and the gasket sets, timing belt etc. Had a quote with Adrian Flux for 1300 quid fully comp Im 23 and have 2 years no claims. I just emailed them a list of my planned mods. Not bad considering when i first bought the car my insurance was 2500 quid! ;)

Return to “European MX-3 Community”