Where to get these altezzas??

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Chiggles

Where to get these altezzas??

Post by Chiggles »

So far, everyplace I've looked at online only seem to carry the kind of Altezzas that have the white/clear corner lights for the turn signals, but that's not what I'm looking for. I'm trying to track down black Altezzas that have the amber corners instead like they are in Precidians ride here:

http://members.rogers.com/precidian/precid/images/precid4.jpg

Anyone have a link or know where I can find these? Thanks
What I drive: A Cybertronian disguised in the form of a Creek Blue Mica 95 MX-3 GS. :driver:
Long term goal: Fabricating a new transformation cog! :welder:
The black evil

Re: Where to get these altezzas??

Post by The black evil »

Live free and Die well
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

I think he wants one with Amber turn signals not clear. I think ur just going to have to buy Amber bulbs
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
LiquidKarma

Post by LiquidKarma »

Precidian painted a crome set falt black (that come with the amber lens)....

I am pretty sure you can't get black or cf with the amber lens only a clear turn signal lens...

I could be wrong thought...
Looking for 94-96 GS...
n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

get amber spray tint. they do make it. spray it into where the bulb opening is, swirl it around, and presto.
Chiggles

Post by Chiggles »

Hmmmm.... really??? Well, if I'm gonna have to paint the clear part, which side are you talking about, n_o_s_21??? The inside or outside of the bulb cover?? For that matter, if I'm just going to have to get the clear corner Altezzas, where did you guys get yours, and how was the experience??
What I drive: A Cybertronian disguised in the form of a Creek Blue Mica 95 MX-3 GS. :driver:
Long term goal: Fabricating a new transformation cog! :welder:
Chiggles

Post by Chiggles »

n_o_s_21 wrote:get amber spray tint. they do make it. spray it into where the bulb opening is, swirl it around, and presto.
I couldn't find any amber spray tint anywhere. What I DID find was this amber window stain paint from a crafts store. Will this work just as good, or am I going to have issues with it bubbling later on due to temperature issues or whatever?? :?
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

just to think how it was when they just came out (clear ones) and they were selling for over $400 that's just so ridiculous, now you can get nice c/f looking ones for under $90
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

just get an amber light buld they cost like 1.50 each ..more trouble u save urself.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

hgallegos915 wrote:just get an amber light buld they cost like 1.50 each ..more trouble u save urself.
:2thumbsup:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”