taking this stupid **** out of my profile

This forum is for your (the user and visitors of MX-3.com) opinion, recommendations and issues about MX-3.com.
sikblue

taking this stupid **** out of my profile

Post by sikblue »

wtf? are we mature? yea i didnt pay for the decals im sorry, but when more important **** comes up, im not gonna, and if u were in my shoes u wouldnt either.. no take this crap out of my profile, unlock my profile so i can make changes to it, let me use the private messenger, ive been on this site for a long time, and ive never caused problems and all of a sudden i dont do 1 thing and first u ban me then do this.. thats pathetic jeff... it really is childish
2 more weeks....
nope-mx3

Re: taking this stupid **** out of my profile

Post by nope-mx3 »

whats pathetic and childish, is that you order something from mx-3.com, recieve it, and don`t pay...

how much are the stickers anyway? couple trips to McDonald`s? a trip or two to the movies?

dishonest people are so stupid...
do the right thing, pay Jeff what you owe him

nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

lol...u get em jeff...............
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
rancid420potheadpunk

Post by rancid420potheadpunk »

ha ha ha. that guy should have paid you for the decals. i got a set done by my friend (he owns a cutter and he had some scrap) and put them in my rear window. i have also sent a few people to this website, i may not send in any money but i still put the word out.
sikblue

Post by sikblue »

listen when u are in debt 11k dollars i dont think i can afford a trip to mcdonalds.. lawyer fees and other things i wont get into details.. But if your not jeff dont respond you sound stupid for not knowing facts. how about u email me jeff... i never recived one email from you.
2 more weeks....
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

no I don't know the facts but I do know debt....I was until last week almost 20K in debt. I had to sell off all my car stuff including the car so I didn't have to file bankrupcy. I'm sooooooo glad I did too.
Bottom line, no matter how much/little you owe or how you find the $$$ make sure to pay your bills.
Now I'm free to buy a better car by spring. :2thumbsup:
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

Originally posted by MX-3.com:
Originally posted by Sik Blu MX3:
listen when u are in debt 11k dollars i dont think i can afford a trip to mcdonalds.. lawyer fees and other things i wont get into details.. But if your not jeff dont respond you sound stupid for not knowing facts. how about u email me jeff... i never recived one email from you.
What am I going to do e-mail you and ask you how you are doing? get on AIM or ICQ and we'll talk...
wow thats kinda f u c ked up jeff, i mean the man has clearly had some problems and you seem VERY upset for a couple of dollars lost over some stickers. i know its the principle and all but still its stickers...
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

When you fork out funds for decals on the front end, and its Christmas time.. Id be pissed too.
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

And to think, this could have been avoided by him cancelling his order. Guy's if you order something it's like a commitment. You get people's hopes up as well. If you can't go through with it, at the least, cancel your transaction. :shrug:
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

The_Great_Tonge says:

so your saying you didnt loose any money, but the principle of him ording a couple of dollars of stickers from you and then not responding because there were more pressing matters in his life? yes there is a principle but dude, its stickers. have you ever been in a tough situation and forget the little things?? i mean i can relate to this guy, not beeing in debt but having serious problems and then having somoene ride my nuts over something silly. cut the guy some slack...
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

in all actuallity, its JEffs site, he can do what he wants :)

Return to “MX-3.com Site and Forum Recommendations and Issues”