repeat questions and faq's

This forum is for your (the user and visitors of MX-3.com) opinion, recommendations and issues about MX-3.com.
Steeb

repeat questions and faq's

Post by Steeb »

i think putting the faq's as sticky's at the top of each of the corresponding forum would help a lot of repeat questions. something like pt has, u know? suspension faq in suspension forum, v6 faq in v6 performance/techical... etc
it would also make for a smaller front ubb page too. anyway i just thought it would help the people that are nice enough to keep replying to those weekly threads like will dz's fit my car, or how do u install zx2 struts...
all these stupid threads are just useless junk to file thru for everyone else that knows how to search use that function. also there'd be less flaming
just my two so cal cents :shrug:

<small>[ November 22, 2003, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: Steeb ]</small>
kuruption1983

Re: repeat questions and faq's

Post by kuruption1983 »

I've mentioned this several times, but i guess this version of UBB doesnt support stickies. :shrug:
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

Jeff said in a previous post that this version of UBB doesnt support stickies but he is hoping to upgrade next year....
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

oooooo ok thanks for the explaination. either way search the freakin forum people!!!!!!!!! jeff has taken the time to put it there use it!!

Return to “MX-3.com Site and Forum Recommendations and Issues”