I should be comming back soon!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
DVH

I should be comming back soon!

Post by DVH »

What's guys and girls....I 'm pretty sure that I am coming back to Barrie..so I'm getting excited, mainly just came out to here for business and money sh*t and always knew that I wanted to come back....still waiting on a date though when I come back. Will keep all of you updated..not even sure if all the same guys meet up anymore...maybe i won't know anyone anymore..lol..peace :froggie_red:
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
fry_81

Re: I should be comming back soon!

Post by fry_81 »

thats awsome, you wont know me , but hey always good to have more mx3ers in such a small place as barrie lol.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Dude, I'm the only regular left that you'll recognise
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
DVH

Post by DVH »

Originally posted by Nd4SpdSe:
Dude, I'm the only regular left that you'll recognise
Where the f*ck is everybody else????? Andrew, curt, oscar, polak gino..they are all gone?
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Ruben MX-3

Post by Ruben MX-3 »

sup derek... polak gino baught a subaru 2.5 rs man... lol and yea.... :shrug: neways it'll be gud to have u bak in the crew.. later man
Ruben MX-3

Post by Ruben MX-3 »

or was it a legacy? meh w.e.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I am still around but lurking in the background.

I have not been to any meets this year and have not posted that much on the boards here.

This is due to a few reasons, mainly because I have been so insanely busy with work that I just haven't had the time.

I still talk to some people on here like Curt for example. However there are many others that have simply sold their cars and left.

I was planning on selling my car and getting something newer but the friggen car insurance has been d*cking me around and although I could afford a more expensive car I can't afford the insurance. So I will be holding on to my MX-3 for another year or two most likely.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

curt pops in once in a blue moon, i think he came only twice this year, Elroy is gone, sold his i belive, Stacy sold hers in spring, polak gino sold his i belive last year, oscar helped planned the Mississauga meet, but haven't seen him since
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Yo Derek! What's Van-city sayin'?
I pop in to read every now and then. I still drive a 323. I haven't sold the mx-3 yet. I've got to fix a couple of things on it and then I'll put it up again. I have absolutely no time to work on it, or else I would keep it.

I may try to make it for MOM.
Andrew I saw your car on Lakeshore a couple of weeks ago. I was on the patio at the Firkin catching a beer.
Maybe I'll make it to one of the meets. I was thinking of checking them out when they were at the Commons.
Anyhow, lates.

one
DVH

Post by DVH »

Coo, well glad to see some familiar faces...can't wait to come back ......nuthin relaly new, except for the turbo set up and like 3 diferent kinds of rims that i have been tryin out..lol...anyways peace guys. :laugh:
Car Domain Web page MX-3
quicksliver

Post by quicksliver »

...yah, im still lurking around in the background too. Around the 3rd quarter of 2003 i started to realize that i should really be saving some serious money for a downpayment on a house!

So iv'e stopped sinking thousands into a car that's over a decade old, has over 200,000km's on it, and not to mention is a ***** to work on.

<small>[ September 10, 2004, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: Quick Sliver ]</small>
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Originally posted by Quick Sliver:
...yah, im still lurking around in the background too. Around the 3rd quarter of 2003 i started to realize that i should really be saving some serious money for a downpayment on a house and stop sinking thousands into a car that's over a decade old and has over 200,000km's on it :( .
That is Exactly what happened to me as well. I've already started saving money to put towards a new house, hopefully next year that will all work out if all goes well.
DVH

Post by DVH »

Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:
Originally posted by Quick Sliver:
...yah, im still lurking around in the background too. Around the 3rd quarter of 2003 i started to realize that i should really be saving some serious money for a downpayment on a house and stop sinking thousands into a car that's over a decade old and has over 200,000km's on it :( .
That is Exactly what happened to me as well. I've already started saving money to put towards a new house, hopefully next year that will all work out if all goes well.
ya cool me too...thats pretty much the one reason why i may stay out here..its soo freakin cheap!...me and my girlfriend were lookin a getting abrand new house build for like 170 000 and putitn 7 G's down it..cheape than freaking ontario!...but well see :shrug:
Car Domain Web page MX-3
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:
Seems everyone's outa soupin up business, I sold my rides a year ago and bought myself something decent (2003 RSX Type-S), and I haven't spent a single cent on it, I still have to fix the foglight glass eversince i bought it.
Good idea that everyone's investing in something worthy, i personally bought a condo at yonge and finch and it has already appreciated. :D

Good to see where everyone is, hope to cya all soon. :2thumbsup:
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Hey Derek, Curt, Andrew, Elroy, Need4spd and Oscar!!! I know it seems like I've probably dropped off the face of the earth and disappeared...but I am here! I obviously don't drive my MX-3 anymore, but I got an SRV Prelude last year in April.....but it's a BAD LUCK car let me tell you, it was stolen about two months ago and recovered so I got it back after it was fixed and now.....it was stolen AGAIN on Monday! Can you believe that...

Anyway, for those of you who know me and want to contact me, shoot me an emai to fab13@tanningsmart.com

Thanks guys, I miss all of you!

Stacey

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”