for sale: 93 MX-3 GS very clean and highly modded

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mx3princess

for sale: 93 MX-3 GS very clean and highly modded

Post by mx3princess »

I've regretably decided to sell my car as I need the money for a house. The car first off is very clean and has only 140,000 kms and has NEVER been winter driven and is very very clean.

There has been over $12,000 invested into this car in the last 2.5 years. If you want a car like this for much cheaper then it would cost to build yourself this is the car for you.

Details

2.5 conversion (engine is great shape)

full suspension (tokico shocks/struts, b&g springs, front and rear strut bars)

16 inch ADR wheels with 225/50/16 yokohama A520's (lots of tread left)

New high performance pads with new brake rotors

Dynomax exhaust

Custom cold air intake

Erebuni front bumper

5 speed -Short shifter with momo shiftnob

6 puck copper racing clutch

White face guages

$3500 stereo that sounds great!

I hope I haven't forgotten anything. I can send pics upon request. I'm located in the Mississauga area.

Asking price is $9999.00 certified and emmision tested. This is a deal for the car. Try to build one in this shape yourself for less than $15,000.

email me at testacav@yahoo.ca or call me at (647) 294-0814

Have a great day guys!

<small>[ May 20, 2004, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: mx3princess ]</small>
Andrew_Pakula

Re: for sale: 93 MX-3 GS very clean and highly modded

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Pics?

I am sure your car looks great and that you put a lot into it however realisticly you are not going to be able to sell it at that price. You would probably be able to sell it easiler by selling everything seperately and selling the car stock.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Agreed, ud be lucky to get $5000 USD for it.
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

I feel for ya and no doubt, your ride has been an expensive pride and joy but... I have to agree with the others. Good luck though.
endocyc

Post by endocyc »

Im pretty sure I could build an MX-3 for $10,000 that would shaddow that thing. (doesnt mean your car isnt nice) just my thoughts.
You should just keep the car and stay in the mx-club. We need a princess.

<small>[ May 22, 2004, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: endocyc ]</small>
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

its obvious that there isnt anyone here interested in buying your car, might I suggest ebay? with a reserve set at your absolute lowest you may be able to sell the car to someone who isnt a member of mx-3.com
quicksliver

Post by quicksliver »

...Gotta love how these mods at mx-3.com delete others posts and then post their own comment that is IDENTICAL to what was deleted. Imature? Very.
seneca

Post by seneca »

I think she should atleast be able to make that $$$ back. I mean, the audio alone is worth more than a cheap mx3! If I was buying again...I'd highly consider your offer (although I'd always offer less ;) )

Good Luck Princess!

Tyson
My Car Domain Page:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/496099

Take a Look, leave a comment, and don't forget to vote.
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

You know what mx3princess........dont let the previous comments get to you, some of these guys on the board and other places tried telling me that I wouldn't get what I asked for either, but you know what, someone out there WILL see the true value of your car and they WILL buy it, someone ended up buying mine and he was very pleased with it (and the price).

So, good luck with selling your car, I guarantee someone will see that its worth what your asking.

I also recall a post in the past when EBUCKS was trying to sell his car, and everyone jumped on him for asking what he was asking and you know what, its very offending when people do that. They will be so quick to say "wow, your cars nice, its amazing, blah blah blah..." but the second you try to sell it for a certain amount, they tell you its not worth it and to sell parts seperately. And I am not sure if anyone notices, but Ebucks (elroy) doesn't post here anymore.......

Thats just my two cents!
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

Originally posted by MazdaGirl:
...I also recall a post in the past when EBUCKS was trying to sell his car, and everyone jumped on him for asking what he was asking and you know what, its very offending when people do that. They will be so quick to say "wow, your cars nice, its amazing, blah blah blah..." but the second you try to sell it for a certain amount, they tell you its not worth it and to sell parts seperately. And I am not sure if anyone notices, but Ebucks (elroy) doesn't post here anymore.......
Do ya know if Ebucks stopped posting cuz he was offended?... or sold his MX?... or both?... Hey, no offense intended. :)
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Originally posted by mx3princess:
I've regretably decided to sell my car as I need the money for a house. The car first off is very clean and has only 140,000 kms and has NEVER been winter driven and is very very clean.

There has been over $12,000 invested into this car in the last 2.5 years. If you want a car like this for much cheaper then it would cost to build yourself this is the car for you.

Details

2.5 conversion (engine is great shape)

full suspension (tokico shocks/struts, b&g springs, front and rear strut bars)

16 inch ADR wheels with 225/50/16 yokohama A520's (lots of tread left)

New high performance pads with new brake rotors

Dynomax exhaust

Custom cold air intake

Erebuni front bumper

5 speed -Short shifter with momo shiftnob

6 puck copper racing clutch

White face guages

$3500 stereo that sounds great!

I hope I haven't forgotten anything. I can send pics upon request. I'm located in the Mississauga area.

Asking price is $9999.00 certified and emmision tested. This is a deal for the car. Try to build one in this shape yourself for less than $15,000.

email me at testacav@yahoo.ca or call me at (647) 294-0814

Have a great day guys!
Im almost 100% sure that you bought this car from Aspec correct?

Its looks exactly the same as Bryce Allen's car. Front Erebuni bumper painted with silver spraypaint cans and the white rims are a dead giveaway!

BRYCE'S CAR

:D
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Ebucks didn't sell his car and I believe he stopped posting because he was offended
quicksliver

Post by quicksliver »

...saw Ebucks' car on Autotrader.ca the other day for $6,500cdn. It's automatic i think though :\
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

EBUCKS seems pretty scarce around here. It's pretty funny. I post and then my post is gone.

Let's try this again. I'm not interested in the damaging remarks. I'm not offended at all. I even tried to get out to a meet 2 nights ago.

Am I aloud to say that?

By the way, it's a 5 spd. DVH's was automatic.

one :pimp:

<small>[ June 04, 2004, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: EBUCKS ]</small>
quicksliver

Post by quicksliver »

Originally posted by EBUCKS:
EBUCKS seems pretty scarce around here. It's pretty funny. I post and then my post is gone.

Let's try this again. I'm not interested in the damaging remarks. I'm not offended at all. I even tried to get out to a meet 2 nights ago.

Am I aloud to say that?

By the way, it's a 5 spd. DVH's was automatic.

one :pimp:
I hear yah Ebucks. The mods on this board are like no other mods iv'e seen...they get way too offended and delete posts left right and center for little to no reason(s) at all.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”