DEAL DEAL DEAL!!!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Sinfulone

DEAL DEAL DEAL!!!

Post by Sinfulone »

Hi guys not sure if this is a deal or not, one of my boys just told me he could hook me up with a deal. It includes the whole inside interior painted and the seats done in leather for $1000.00. Now i still have to confirm this due to i don't know if this is a good deal or not.

If anyone is interested in getting in on this let me know and i'll try and find out more details.
quicksliver

Re: DEAL DEAL DEAL!!!

Post by quicksliver »

Yah!! That's an awesome deal bud. Is it real leather or that fake pleather stuff? Also, what kind of paint is he using for the interior...

P.s. What does he want to just have the seats done in leather...minus the interior painting?

<small>[ February 02, 2004, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Quick Sliver ]</small>
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

I dont think its going to be real leather just to do the front and back seats your looking at 1000 in leather alone.
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

well you get what you pay for, if its just the front seats done in leather what about the rear seats? what about the door panels and the rear side panels? what about the sun visors?

also what is he gonna paint? the complete dash? or just the vent covers and cluster surround?

what year is the car? on my 95 GS I spent about 8 hours just to paint the plastic dash surround (the part around the cluster,stereo and shifter)

I have seen alot of bad interror paint jobs where the person doesnt prep the surface properly and uses the wrong paint, and its scratches off and chips easy.

if you are getting real leather, for the front and rear seats as well as the door panels and rear side panels and a proper dash paint job then $1000.00 is an awsome deal.

As long as its a quality job.

Dont forget that when its all done if there is anything wrong then the guy can always say " hey what do you want? it only cost you $1000.00"

so if there are some stiches that arnt straight or some rinkles in the leather, the paint isnt perfect ect... the guy can always throw the fact that you got a deal as an excuse not to fix it or to do it right back in your face.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
Sinfulone

Post by Sinfulone »

Hi guys,

Just got a min to pop in and check the thread. Sorry i've been busy all day trying to keep the MAN'S foot off my neck...lol

I will speak with my boy today to get more details, hopefully i'll know more this afternoon.

Peace,
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

????
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”