My Pictures of the Trip

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Darcy

My Pictures of the Trip

Post by Darcy »

I feel dirty by beating James and Kevin to the punch for getting pics up online, but what the heck.
Pictures of the three of our cars heading from Calgary through the mountains, to Kelowna, and then on to Vancouver.
Note: There was a lot more pretty scenery, it's just hard to take good snaps when you're trying to drive at God knows what speed... Hopefully James and Tracy have some more pics.

http://darcy.imgaming.com/gallery/wcm

Enjoy. Feel free to link to any the gallery pages if you wish.
Talon_66

Re: My Pictures of the Trip

Post by Talon_66 »

Looks wicked! Wish I could met up with u guys in Kelwona and gone the rest of the way...
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Damn it Darcy, didn't you know that you're not suppose to post any pictures before James or myself. :p Good pics and vids. James is working on the meet page and I just have to do the write up for him.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

hey Darcy

looks sweet. great shots

did you get the vid. of my wheels in the tunnel. just wondering you probably had about 2 full days of vid to go threw.

but definatly some great shots
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

Actually, that was Justin's Carmate (Mike) that had the video camera. I just had a small digital camera and was at the front of the pack just behind Kevin.
I was more worried about staying in my lane in the tunnel than getting anything recorded. Apparently James is going to get some video from them and digitize it. That would be awesome

Didn't get pics of many cars, but I must admit, you had done a nice job on your ride. Congrats.

As probably having the most stock car there, I was glad I had such a wide range of ideas to pick and choose from for my future mods.

<small>[ July 22, 2004, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Darcy ]</small>
n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

Glad to see that you got home safe, I wish I could've gone on that trip with you guys. it must have been fun to be playing cat and mouse for 3 days.... good to meet you at the show too. and you got some great shots....cudos to you!

Will
urbanized

Post by urbanized »

James is grabing the camera for digitizing (?) tomorrow so hopefully we get some good footage out of the many hours we filmed, and yes josh we got your wheels in the tunnel so we will be sure to put that in the films for sure.....the trip was awesome and i hope that we can get MITM going and that we get a good turn out from you guys (?) maybe, and remember the drive is not as bad as we made it seem.....but for now.....
Justin
Justin Ollerich - Vice-President
MX-West Calgary Division
1992 Gold Saphron MX-3 RS
Sponsored By Quantem Tek Alloys
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

I'm rushing to get the meet page finished. I've finished the Vancouver Trip section for the Calgary group and will hopefully finish the West Coast Meet page by tomorrow sometime. I just got the write up and Darcy's additional photos last night and now I'm at work so I can't do much from here. (Justin, don't forget to take the video camera to work) This is a lot of stuff to sort through so I am doing my best. Both sections will be available at the same time, once they are completed.
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
MX-West Car Club

Sounds good James. Can't wait to see both pages when they're up. :2thumbsup:
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

i agree sounds great take your time.
Jack_Frost

Post by Jack_Frost »

I've thrown a few pics that I took up, feel free to include what you want on the site

www.speedculture.net/mxmeet/
MX-West Car Club

Originally posted by Jack_Frost:
I've thrown a few pics that I took up, feel free to include what you want on the site

www.speedculture.net/mxmeet/
You got some good pics. James is there any room left for some of Jon's pics.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

There are a lot of duplicate shots with pictures from you, Darcy, Jon, Tracy, and I but there are still alot of good shots that he took that I will put up on the site. Don't worry, there's lots of room... You'll just need to scroll down quite a bit. Tonight I'll be putting snippets of Video up and hopefully finishing the West Coast Meet 2004 section as well as the Vancouver Trip section from the Calgary group. It should be done by tomorrow morning. :welder:

<small>[ July 23, 2004, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: WyldSide ]</small>
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

Okay Everyone! The West Coast West Coast MX-3 Meet 2004 and Vancouver Trip 2004 sections are now online. :D You can find them in the past event's section.
(the Vancouver Trip section is only viewable on the Calgary web site but there is a link on the WCM 2004 page)
I kinda rushed through this to get it done because I'm always so busy and didn't want to keep people waiting forever. Some of the videos are somewhat large and they do have sound, so if you're at work turn down your volume a bit. The video clip of us driving into the tunnel was a bit of a pissoff because the camera cut out just after entering it. :mad:

<small>[ July 24, 2004, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: WyldSide ]</small>
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

MX-West Car Club

The pages look good with the great pics everyone took. Like the 3 minute vid you put together. We need to put up more like that. Good job James. :2thumbsup:
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”