Tranny, engine, etc, GOT TO GO!!

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Jack_Frost

Tranny, engine, etc, GOT TO GO!!

Post by Jack_Frost »

Well guys, i STILL have spare parts left over from the swap, here's the shiznit:

Engine - stock 1.8L V6, intake manifold, throttle body, 175,000k worked fine when pulled. Thought there was a prob, but it turned out to be my wires (had the same prob after the swap, i was like wtf!) willing to sell parts off it seperate

5 spd Tranny: got the same as the engine on it, worked fine when pulled, i upgraded to lsd, so i no longer have any use for it.

Centerforce clutch Used for maybe a year, lots of material left. great upgrade for a stock clutch on the 1.8, would not recommend for the ze

A/C compressor off kl-ze

Oil pump off kl-ze

Alternator off kl-ze

torque converter for automatic, got it off the lsd, should work for any auto mx3

Millenia Manifold and Throttle Body! - used to swap TO the kl-ze. This is in demand. (Sean, you still got these!) I bought one before i got the engine, and then the engine came with one on it! so i got a spare... - if you're not aware, the kl-ze comes with its stock manifold which will NOT fit under an MX-3 hood, you need this part for the upgrade.

I also have gtr(?) vent guards and an rear hatch shade. I will part with these if the price is right. I know the shade is rare, so start the bidding ;)

Make me an offer on anything you're interested in, this stuff's got to go!
BuGS

Re: Tranny, engine, etc, GOT TO GO!!

Post by BuGS »

well how much is the right price for the hatch shade? cuz i could get one made for the price most ppl are asking...
chertel

Post by chertel »

How much for the millenia manifold? I plan on getting a kl-ze installed in toronto at a-spec. Do you know anything about them if their engines come with a millenia manifold? Thanx reply to this or email me at ChrisHertel96@msn.com
SimonPK

Post by SimonPK »

How much for your tranny - email me at the_knights@shaw.ca,

thnx

Simon
Jack_Frost

Post by Jack_Frost »

Thank you Taras for letting me know that there were replies here, cheers dude!

Make me an offer on the shade, i don't actually know what the going price is these days...

Not sure about A-Spec, I dealt with street imports for my engine stuff

For the rest, I've emailed you. Thanks
RoundTop

Post by RoundTop »

How much for CF clutch?
wgale

Post by wgale »

$100 for the hatch shade. Let me know.

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”