Attn: West Coast: 2nd Annual MITM

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Attn: West Coast: 2nd Annual MITM

Post by wyldside »

Hey Everyone! I want to see who from the West Coast would be interested in coming down to Calgary for the 2nd Annual Mazda in the Mountains event. This is an all Mazda event being planned for August 1st, 2004 (Sunday). There will be a Calgary MX-3 Meet the day before where the West Coast and Calgary members can meet each other and show off their cars followed by an evening dinner at the Cactus Club.

We would like to get an estimation of how many people will be making the road trip and how many will need a place to stay. This year's event is expected to be much larger than last years. :D

<small>[ April 05, 2004, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: WyldSide ]</small>
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
urbanized

Re: Attn: West Coast: 2nd Annual MITM

Post by urbanized »

Just to let everyone know, if they are wanting to come down for this fine festival, I will be making arrangements around here to get everyone set up in a place to stay while they are here, (if there are quite a few of you coming i will check into hotels??? or something possibly something else) I would like to know about the possible interest of you wanting to come down by the end of April at the latest so i can start figureing some details out. (Remember it could help out the calgary club to get some of you guys down here and help promote our club :) )
Talk to you later
Justin Ollerich - Vice-President
MX-West Calgary Division
1992 Gold Saphron MX-3 RS
Sponsored By Quantem Tek Alloys
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

im definatly intrested in going, i need to figure out all the loose ends. like travel time and money and get my turbo rebuilt before then but hopefully i will be able to make it. and ill try to get some more people intrested. id have to take like a week off of work, but thats cool with me.
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

Well I know that driving strait from Vancouver with few stops only takes 10 hours but I'm not sure what it would be from Bothell, Washington. If there is a few of you, you'll probably want to grab a bite to eat here and there. We can figure out the little details later. Right now we just need an idea of how many people plan on coming.
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”