need mx3 car

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

need mx3 car

Post by Dali »

hey, looking for a mx3 as cheap as possible, does not matter if motor/tranny runs or not, body needs to be in good shape, no missing parts, would like 92-93 but does not matter. post or email me unclesluggo@shaw.ca with pics, price and description, needs to be in bc hopefully vancouver area. thanks.
1993 White gs klze.
Soulflare

Re: need mx3 car

Post by Soulflare »

Pick up a buy and sell and chk in there ...
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
RoundTop

Post by RoundTop »

Buy and Sell is how I found my '96 MX-3 GS. (fairly recently too).<p>Hi, this is my first post to these boards. I'm new to driving an MX-3, however in the past I have owned an 85 RX-7.<p>Nice to meet you all. <p>Oh yeah, obligatory information... I'm in the vancouver area (live in north vancouver, work in richmond), and own a 1996 MX-3 GS, Brilliant Black. The car is completely stock right now, though I want to upgrade the cassette deck to a CD player and maybe change up the muffler.<p>Do you guys have any shops you would recomment taking it to for repairs if I have any? (that know what they are doing, and won't shine me about stuff)
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

checked buy and sell but nothing in there for a run down car, its actually for a friend that wants to work on it for a winter project.
1993 White gs klze.
jeff-abalone

Post by jeff-abalone »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dali:
hey, looking for a mx3 as cheap as possible, does not matter if motor/tranny runs or not, body needs to be in good shape, no missing parts, would like 92-93 but does not matter. post or email me unclesluggo@shaw.ca with pics, price and description, needs to be in bc hopefully vancouver area. thanks.<hr></blockquote><p>My brother want to sell his 1995 MX3 4cyls, 5 spd. No accident and 78000km. Excellent condition. Asking $10000. 604-6034306
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

i think he is looking for a car to rip apart for parts

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”