EMERGENCY SITUATION!

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Dragon1976_27

EMERGENCY SITUATION!

Post by Dragon1976_27 »

Okay, it's 2:52am, and my car just had the driverside window smashed out, by some stupid f**k, luckily he was caught! I gave him a shot in the head just for touching MY MX-3, how dare he, he's under arrest now!!! Good!! Anyhow, I need driverside glass for a 1995 MX-3 V6 1.8 L, and yes it comes with power windows if that's pertinent information. Anyone in the area have glass or entire door for sale? If so how much, and how close are you to Chilliwack? To anyone out there in the area that can help on this one thanks!
Taras

Re: EMERGENCY SITUATION!

Post by Taras »

Be it me I would probably break the neck on that kid. He deserves it. Bud, youe best bet is to look at junk yards. Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Good luck.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

You should called us! Get the OPP (Other People's Precidia) gang together to give the a real lesson.
Dragon1976_27

Post by Dragon1976_27 »

Thanks for the support guys, luckily, I was at the junk yard, and inside this really messed up car was the window I was lookin' for completely uninstalled, ready to be toted off! $108 with tax!!! Yay for me!!! :D

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”