People who don't care...

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Shades

People who don't care...

Post by Shades »

Man, I'm upset. I parked my car in New West last night when I went to dinner at the Spagetti Factory. When I come out there is a big scrape of paint missing on my driver side door... about 1" wide and 6" long... not just your plain old bang... it looked like someone went out of their way to do it purposely...<P>Next time I see someone doing something like that I'm gonna give them hell...
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
-=MagMan=-

Re: People who don't care...

Post by -=MagMan=- »

Jeeze man that sucks! I remember one time when I was going to Cap College, I came back to my Civic late in the afternoon (on the far North parking lot) to find the rear left passenger door kicked in and spat on :mad:<P>Needless to say I never found the #$!$ that did it, because if I did, he'd probably end up in that cemetery behind the campus very quickly after I was done with him...
Edison Wrzosek<BR>Webmaster<BR>MX-West Car Club<BR>http://mxwest.tripod.com/
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

That really pisses me off too. Where I used to live, eveyone on the street parked their cars by feel. You know...ramming into everyone while squeezing into their spot. That was another reason why I had to change my font bumper. People who swing their car door wide open and ding other cars bother me too. I feel for ya man. That really sucks! :mad: <P>-James<p>[ August 19, 2002: Message edited by: WyldSide ]
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

What a DAMFer, no respect at all to other peoples property. I totally hate people who can't parallel park and think they can squeeze their POS in a tight spot that you can only fit a motorcycle or an Austin Mini into. Take a look at my back bumper next time we meet up, you can see license plate screw marks from the other car and spider web cracks in the paint. :mad: :mad: I've adopted to find the biggest parking spots on the street or park far away where no one parks in mall parking lots. New West is one of the worst places to park your.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”