Car Problems

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Soulflare

Car Problems

Post by Soulflare »

Sigh... due to car problems (car wont start) I will not be at the ImportRev or the meet. I will still be dropping by tho. <BR>btw, anyone know where is a good place to buy a new starter for a good price?
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
-=MagMan=-

Re: Car Problems

Post by -=MagMan=- »

Awe man, you're just toying with us, aren't you? Say it ain't so! You've come to every meet since the club started! :(<P>Probably a good place to find a starter would be B & E Auto Parts (auto wrecker) down on Mitchell Island in Richmond. They usually have a good supply of MX-3/6 parts on hand.
Edison Wrzosek<BR>Webmaster<BR>MX-West Car Club<BR>http://mxwest.tripod.com/
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

What do you mean your car won't start. Put it on a flat bed truck and tow it out. :p <P>Yeah, try the wreckers tomorrow I remember B&E's got a white GS in there. Try Lordco if you can't find one at the wreckers.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
-=MagMan=-

Post by -=MagMan=- »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX-West Car Club:<BR>[QB]What do you mean your car won't start. Put it on a flat bed truck and tow it out. :D
Edison Wrzosek<BR>Webmaster<BR>MX-West Car Club<BR>http://mxwest.tripod.com/

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”