where can i buy the following in BC (or online?)

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Falstaff

where can i buy the following in BC (or online?)

Post by Falstaff »

hi everyone.. i am planning on joing the mx-west club soon enough (in fact i believe the VP of the club parks his car 2 streets away from mine on occasion..) ANYWAYS i am having a bit of trouble finding a couple mod/upgrades for my MX3 GS.<P>First: ACT Stage II Clutch (Z62-HDSS kit)<BR>Second: Beru Silverstone Sparkplugs<P>I know i can get the ACT clutch from overboost.com for a good price but i *know* i'm going to get murdered for exchange rates and duty/taxes and possibly shipping. With regards to the sparkplugs, i am hesitant about ordering those online as well because the shipping et al. would be more than the cost of the plugs themselves :)<P>I live in Victoria but anywhere that deals/distributes these parts within BC, Alta. etc. would be fine<P>thanks for any insight and wisdom <P>Greg
MX-West Car Club

Re: where can i buy the following in BC (or online?)

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Hi Greg, welcome to the MX-West Car Club forum. Looking at the ACT website at <A HREF="http://www.advancedclutch.com" TARGET=_blank>www.advancedclutch.com</A> they do list a dealer here in Surrey called SOFAST Auto Parts 5786 125th Street Surrey BC V3X 3S6 604-594-8968. The only place I know of around here that sells the Beru Silverstone sparkplugs is Mopac Auto Supply 7635 King George Hwy Surrey BC V3W 5B1 604-596-6722 or their Van location 1234 Kingsway Van, BC V5V 3E1 604-435-4233. They also have a parts order line 1-800-667-6677.<P>BTW will you be coming out for our annual MX-3 meet on Sunday July 21, 2002.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
Soulflare

Post by Soulflare »

Hey, welcome to MX-West!<BR>NEways, for the ACT StageII clutch I might be able to get u a good price thru a frd. If u want shop around and tell me what price u get it at and where, I might be able to do better for u. Email me off the list at: soulflare@shaw.ca
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
Falstaff

Post by Falstaff »

thanks for the input and response and i have already planned to make it by for the meet in Vancouver on July 21st. :) hope to see you all there!<P>and i will have officially registered with the club by the time of the meet as well.<P>Greg
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Your welcome Greg. If you have any questions, post them on the forum or e-mail any of us. <P>We're looking forward to meeting you at the meet. Good to hear that you will be joining the club.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”