Any one raced a civic hatch with H22a

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
MX3ze@7psi

Any one raced a civic hatch with H22a

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

Yeah like the title says, i caught up with this guy in a civic that was dropped at a light and I wanted to go at it. I took him on the take off and second gear but when he it third damn he took off like nothing......that $h!t was quick. We talked and he said that he was running 14.2's witch was pretty slow for a H22a (200 hp and 160 tqr.) i'm pretty disappointed in my ZE. Don't mess with H22's. I told him well go at it again when I'm done with my turbo project.
MX3 KL-DE, probe/mx6 ebay turbo pipes, T3/T4 50 trim @ 8psi, millenia injectors, SAFC2, intercooled,Greddy RS BOV, turbonetic 38mm external wastegate. Wisco 9.5 forged piston, millenia S rods, and high performance rings coiming in soon. Shooting for 400whp this summer.
mx3man83

Re: Any one raced a civic hatch with H22a

Post by mx3man83 »

Prelude + H22= fast
Civic H22= damn fast, dont' mess with unless you've at least got a KLze.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

you mean you caught with him at the drag strip right? ;) there are a few h22 hatches running around here. i've never run one but i know they are pretty fast. but then again there is an all motor (crazily built B20/vtec that revs to 10.5K) CRX that kills pretty much everything he races... i don't think people are messin around any more...
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

yah that H22 has some problems if its only running 14.2. i know civics running b18c's that do better. the only thing iv really taken on much of is mustang's. kinda pi$$ed off some guy the other day he couldent even begin to catch up had a new GT, with exaust and was lowered real nice car. the only honda iv really taken on was an Integra GTR and a Civic SI. both had no chance. i was letting off so they would catch back up and then i take off again. the only car thats kept up with me at all so far was a Neon SRT with the turbo. and my pops has a delsol with a B16 that keeps up but thats about it so far. i think his delsol has some cams or something in it. im going to go dyno it one of thies days cause its alot faster than it should be.

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”