mx3 vs sunfire

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
MI-Archangel

mx3 vs sunfire

Post by MI-Archangel »

ok to start this off I HATE SUNFIRES and this kid at my school thinks well he can school me with 1 i have a 93 v6 with k&n filter and catback exhasut with ractive muffler he has a stock 98 sunfire gt i dont wanna be beat by a sunfire so i wanna know b4 we go
mx34u2nve

Re: mx3 vs sunfire

Post by mx34u2nve »

sunfire gt's have 150hp stock. so i dunno, but they do have a pretty low governor around 150km/h. by the way where you from?
Turbo 2.5l mx3
mx34u2nve

Post by mx34u2nve »

I JUST CHECKED THE 1/4 MILE TIME AND for the pontiac gt is <BR> 15.9 @ 86.6<BR>and its 0-60 time is 7.9seconds<P><BR>and what is the mx3??? like 16.3 well there's your straight answer
Turbo 2.5l mx3
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

16.8<P>(gutted 16.5 on crappy tires :D )
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

oh god he made it to this forum now to. How about you race and see what happens?
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

I was about to say the same thing, go race and find out!<P>They aren't that tough, if they are a moderate driver and unmodified then you stand a decent chance. Some beotch punk in a sunfire automatic thought he was better because he passed me on the highway and put on his hazards. Didn't realize that I had moved over because of the traffic stopping one lane construction up a head, nor the fact that I was doing just above the speed limit the whole time. Ignorant prick, he even had the gaul to say at a party (I wasn't at) that he raced me and beat me "fair and square". I cracked his jaw next time I saw him and put him on the ground for lieing.<P>Pontiacs bring out the worst in me.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

those "Suncracks" are ugly too :roll:
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ProtegeSTS:<BR><STRONG><A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... 2&t=000118" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... E><P>thank you
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

why has noone mentioned the fact that street racing isnt condoned on this board? They're obviously not taking this to the track. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

If its regarding streetracing, read the rules, its not allowed. <P>After being warned, please refrain from future street racing post, or you could be banned. (thats only if this thread is in reference to Street racing)
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

Sunfires are crap people are like ooh it's got high horse power..... but thats BS my MX3 RS has beaten many a sunfire and plus it's automatic so it says something about Sh!tfires Gear ratio's and among other things
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

i even took a few modified ones to the ground with my MX3 and my moms Malibu LS.. <P>1994 MX-3 Precidia RS<P> :D
1994 Mazda MX3
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG>If its regarding streetracing, read the rules, its not allowed. <P>After being warned, please refrain from future street racing post, or you could be banned. (thats only if this thread is in reference to Street racing)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>ya thats true street racing is really dangerous and plus we don't want to give the MX-3 a bad name like the Civic has gotten
1994 Mazda MX3
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

Blah blah blah...this topic is worthless and has no potential to get better.<P><B>Post Closed.</B>
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”