mx-3 racing

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
whinypunk

mx-3 racing

Post by whinypunk »

hey i just bought a 92 1.6, and i was wondering what cars i can keep up with or beat in races.
Q187

Re: mx-3 racing

Post by Q187 »

Ehh....sorry to tell you, but not a whole lot. If you want it to be fast, look into an engine swap. And keep the racing at a track please.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I agree and in the wrong forum.. Moved to the track racing forum.
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

catatonic powered wheelbarrels.<BR>parked huffys.<BR>trees.<BR>big wheels.<P>B6's like boost though :)
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
mx3nut

Post by mx3nut »

lol
George <BR>92 GS-R 2.5 KL-ZE
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whinypunk:<BR><STRONG>hey i just bought a 92 1.6, and i was wondering what cars i can keep up with or beat in races.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You could probably outrun Steven Hawking too
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

This is getting a little rediculous guys.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ProtegeSTS:<BR><STRONG><BR>You could probably outrun Steven Hawking too</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Or Christopher Reeve.
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:<BR><STRONG><P>Or Christopher Reeve.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey, I saw him when he came to UF. My friend was so psyched on getting his autograph. :D [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
zxr555

Post by zxr555 »

when i go to the track im always either keepin up with hondas or im winning and my car is all stock 1.6 5 spd 4 banger soon im gettin and engine swap to a bpt i hope...
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zxr555:<BR><STRONG>when i go to the track im always either keepin up with hondas or im winning and my car is all stock 1.6 5 spd 4 banger soon im gettin and engine swap to a bpt i hope...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> Winning? What are you racing? Minivans and station wagons? LOL just kidding. You only have 88 horsepower so I dont know what you are winning against..
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
FroSTeD

Post by FroSTeD »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cjthor:<BR><STRONG><BR> Winning? What are you racing? Minivans and station wagons? LOL just kidding. You only have 88 horsepower so I dont know what you are winning against..</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Maybe he's running against civic CX models. Here in Canada they have near of 70 hp...
MX3RS

Post by MX3RS »

Maybe he's racing a Honda Insight (ick) :roll:
zxr555

Post by zxr555 »

i dont have the sohc i have the dohc 105 horses if i had 88 i wouldnt even be caught drivin it
majicmike

Post by majicmike »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whinypunk:<BR><STRONG>hey i just bought a 92 1.6, and i was wondering what cars i can keep up with or beat in races.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>With cold air intake,exaust,high volt ignition w/plus4 plugs, and high octaine gas you can beat or hang w/most most hondas. If you know how to race manual transmission proper you can hang w/regular integra,probe gs,grand am,celeca late model,and most 4 cyl cars.

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”