pictures please

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
tcsnipe

pictures please

Post by tcsnipe »

Can somebody please post pictures of a mx-3 with 17 inch rims and another with 16 inch rims without being lowered or anything. I just want to see how much the 16 inch rims fill the wheel well.
Thanks
mzdspd

Re: pictures please

Post by mzdspd »

look in my sig they are 17s with 205/40/17 tires which is same overall diametr as stock. with lowering springs (intrax which are 1.75in drop i do beleive) there should not be much of a gap at all.
DVH

Post by DVH »

Image<p>17' White Motegi MR 7's on RS stock suspension, a litte gap, maybe inch or two
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Manach

Post by Manach »

Hummm.. They look like they fit..<p>Derek, have you tried to drop it and still using the RS suspension? Thought you couldn't move it..<p>Oh, I just saw that you won't be selling your car.. Trying for the KL_ZE swap soon too?<p>[ January 21, 2003: Message edited by: Manach ]</p>
Manach
Ex Mx'er with a Mx-3 1993..

Still in the Mazda Familly with :
-Mazda Rx-7 1987 GXL (Not running, one housing does not compress)
-Mazda Protege MazdaSpeed 2003.5 Titanium!

Still got 3 Engines!
- B6-ZE : Turbo Festiva project (Waiting donor car)
- BP-DE : Trader for a B6-ZE 1994 for parts upgrade in the Festiva project
- K8 : For sell. Pm me for info!

Once you go turbo, you can never go back!
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Derek buddy you're not selling it anymore? How come your sig says 17" rims as an upcoming project? Don't you already have some?
DVH

Post by DVH »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by canadian_ice:
Derek buddy you're not selling it anymore? How come your sig says 17" rims as an upcoming project? Don't you already have some?<hr></blockquote><p>nope, sold them, i want soem bronze or gunmetal ones ;)
Car Domain Web page MX-3
DVH

Post by DVH »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Manach:
Hummm.. They look like they fit..<p>Derek, have you tried to drop it and still using the RS suspension? Thought you couldn't move it..<p>Oh, I just saw that you won't be selling your car.. Trying for the KL_ZE swap soon too?<p>[ January 21, 2003: Message edited by: Manach ]<hr></blockquote><p>naa, never dropped it yet, this summer for sure! as for the KL ZE swap, well im goin have to say no, im goin do the tranny swap first , then maybe a turbo....well see
:shrug:
Car Domain Web page MX-3
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Sweet man - I think I settled on the Pakfeifer bumper because of your car! Pak bumper, fx skirts, fx rear...and I'm thinking of changing my aluminum wing to the GTR one. Plus my car will be slammmmmed. See ya this summer ;)
DVH

Post by DVH »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by canadian_ice:
Sweet man - I think I settled on the Pakfeifer bumper because of your car! Pak bumper, fx skirts, fx rear...and I'm thinking of changing my aluminum wing to the GTR one. Plus my car will be slammmmmed. See ya this summer ;) <hr></blockquote><p>Nice....fo sho! later<p> :p<p>[ January 22, 2003: Message edited by: DVH ]</p>
Car Domain Web page MX-3
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

lol, ok ummm this topic went from someone wanting to see pics of rims on cars to dereks future plans, lol :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: <p>lol<p> peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
tcsnipe

Post by tcsnipe »

Ok now if somebody can post a picture of a mx-3 with 16 inch rims it would help me out a lot. Thanks
DVH

Post by DVH »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by tcsnipe:
Ok now if somebody can post a picture of a mx-3 with 16 inch rims it would help me out a lot. Thanks<hr></blockquote><p>I can't say for sure, but i would asume that 16's would be the same size as the factory 15's, cuz of the bigger rims, but smaller rubber, kind of all evens out, if u know what im gettin at....am i making sense..lol<p>Hope some one knows what im talking about..
:shrug:
Car Domain Web page MX-3
tcsnipe

Post by tcsnipe »

Yea I get what you're saying. I just wasn't sure if it was the same.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”