kaveh's laguna blue MX3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
kuruption1983

kaveh's laguna blue MX3

Post by kuruption1983 »

Finally the car is done, but unfortunately my friend kaveh, the owner of all these cars and you guys' friend is in hospital because of a disasterous car accident in his silver car, the car is smashed on all sides and i will be posting images of that car as soon as we get it out of the pound. He was driving in mount pleasant street, then he became uncounsious and the car speeded up to 180 KM/H and hit the cement bar in the middle of the street. he is in hospital for pelvis fractures and will be able to walk with walker in a week or so.<BR>you guys should have seen the car before when he bought it! :D <BR>but it looks sick now! i dunno if he ever talked this much, but here are the pics! :D <BR>Enjoy and wishes so he gets better,,,,<BR> :D<p>[ November 14, 2002: Message edited by: kuruption1983 ]
Marlon

Re: kaveh's laguna blue MX3

Post by Marlon »

that looks good<BR>just needs rims<BR>too bad i sold my g-force kit <BR>but i can't wait till my new engine
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
HRO

Post by HRO »

Looks really good man!<BR>Really sorry to hear about his accident, hope he gets better soon.<p>[ November 14, 2002: Message edited by: mx3vs ]
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
DVH

Post by DVH »

looks awesome Kev, get well soon bro!<BR>I guess ur not interested in the fornt and rear any more...<BR>anyways, good luck, lates!<BR> :D<p>[ November 14, 2002: Message edited by: DVH ]
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Becker

Post by Becker »

Look's great...u have any more plans for it?
94 V6 GS Teal
I'm Not C0CKY....Just Perfect
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

Looks awsome. I really like that front ground effect.
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

Thats one initialized MX3 <BR>pretty nice <P>where did you get your Altezza's and how much Canadian :D
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sean_hibbitts:<BR><STRONG>Thats one initialized MX3 <BR>pretty nice <P>where did you get your Altezza's and how much Canadian :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>try corksport<BR>they sell them now and ther close to you
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

that looks super sweet....id like to know your future plans for it.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

looks amazing kev, sorry to hear about ur accident, hope u get better soon , and get a chance to injoy ur safe car
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Sorry to hear about your friend, how did he become unconscious while driving his car?<P>As for the car, looking good, put some white rims on it.
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:<BR><STRONG>Sorry to hear about your friend, how did he become unconscious while driving his car?<P>As for the car, looking good, put some white rims on it.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>-------------------------------------<BR>Ya it does sound a little strange that he just suddenly went unconcious i hope it wasn't D.U.I or anything :(
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Looks great Kev.......<P>I hope you get well soon, we were all wondering why you haven't been out to the meets in a while.<P>Hope to see you soon,<BR>take care,<P>Stacey
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

thanx stacey,<BR>that car looks sick, i went downtown for the first time after a month, and everyone was askin what kinda car that is, the only problem with this car is thats its soooo low, it catches to anything. not mentioning what a disaster it was geting it out of the underground parking! :D :D :D <BR>thanx everyone<P>latez :D
mmonid

Post by mmonid »

Nice job Kev! The car looks really good :eek:! Question - where are your turn signals in the front? I think that is one of the best looking colours on that car (I have the same) and it stands out, without being ugly. Hope you get better soon!
Matthew Monid

1993 MX-3 RS 5-Speed (Sold)/1997 Volvo 850 AWD Turbo 5-Speed

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”