Green MX from Octane Overdose

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
HRO

Green MX from Octane Overdose

Post by HRO »

This Mx is sweet, who's is it?<P>does this thing have a turbo?? or some crazy intake?<P><A HREF="http://www.pasmag.com/img/gallery/image2970.jpg" TARGET=_blank>Click Here to view Image</A>
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
Andrew_Pakula

Re: Green MX from Octane Overdose

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

That car is crazy, I have seen other pictures of it as well. I really want to see this car in person some day.<P>The engine is borred out to a 2.8, that's some crazy sh*t!

Post by Guest »

i meet the guy at the show hes pretty cool its supercharged and ya its bored to 2.8 i think he put down 340 to the wheels if i remember its a pretty sick car!
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Does anyone have more pics.
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

To all of you that want to see more pics read this thread: <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... 7&t=000004" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... =000004</A> <P>I have seen the car in person, he was at l'autodrôme St-Eustache this summer.<p>[ September 24, 2002: Message edited by: Shadow_Mx-3 ]
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
quickstarx

Post by quickstarx »

nice car but not feeling the eyebrows...
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Damm I just love that car, he picked a nice green color as well.<P>Does anyone know if he's taken it to the track?
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

i bought his entire charger setup. i am just waiting to put it in. he has a new one and he is making some serious boost. joe is a friend on mine and i know most of his secrets, but will never tell...hahahahaha... just joking!!! he ran 12.4 and that was less boost than he is running now. i cant tell you how much he is making or he will kill me. but soon i will be forced and making boost. i cant wait, man!<BR>peace<BR>skyblue
klze, custome supercharger setup, powerdyne BD 10 charger, holly fuel pump, full stand alone fuel managment (SDS) MSD ignition with blaster coil and much more..
momo

Post by momo »

hey skyblue how long have you known Joe (roofer)? hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Freq2002

Post by Freq2002 »

OK, I know I'm getting old, but that was a 3-cyl engine?... WTF? I thought only Yugos had those. lol
The contents of this post are the opinions of myself and are NEVER meant to be percieved as the "be all, end all". So cram it!! :p
HRO

Post by HRO »

V6
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by skyblue:<BR><STRONG>i bought his entire charger setup. i am just waiting to put it in. he has a new one and he is making some serious boost. joe is a friend on mine and i know most of his secrets, but will never tell...hahahahaha... just joking!!! he ran 12.4 and that was less boost than he is running now. i cant tell you how much he is making or he will kill me. but soon i will be forced and making boost. i cant wait, man!<BR>peace<BR>skyblue</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Haha just think of the gas milage in his car. :)
larz13

Post by larz13 »

Where did he get those pieces on his rear bumper from
momo

Post by momo »

miata,with some work.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”