what do you guys think ?

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
m92_MX3

what do you guys think ?

Post by m92_MX3 »

well i was wondering if anyone had any ideas or anything about suspension for a 92 1.6L SOHC, like what should i do? i havnt had any modification to it at all i i would like to and what are the best for the MX-3 ? thanks
CTC Racing
92 1.6L
93 323 Tranny, ACT clutch, Exhaust, cold air intake, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 8.5mm super conductor wires NGK V-power platinum plugs,engine dress up,custom interior(almost done), GS front bumper, GS 5 spoke wheels Painted white.
bmwm3guy

Re: what do you guys think ?

Post by bmwm3guy »

There are LOADS of posts.. do some research buddy, its all there. There is no BEST choice for the MX3... its up to you to decide what you want/what you want to spend.
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Re: what do you guys think ?

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

Originally posted by m92_MX3:
well i was wondering if anyone had any ideas or anything about suspension for a 92 1.6L SOHC, like what should i do? i havnt had any modification to it at all i i would like to and what are the best for the MX-3 ? thanks
After doing some research a few months back I decided on H&R springs ($200 shipped) and Tokico HP struts (blues, $380 shipped). But, the Tokico's are reportedly not known for consistently holding up under harsh driving so we'll see how long they last. I don't drive too hard though.

Bmwm3guy is right. Your best bet get info is to do a search of the suspension forum using key words "struts" and "springs". I just checked that out and got 256 posts listed... Opinions are almost as numerous as the posts but if you read several you'll see some good discussion of pros and cons for different spring and strut combinations.

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”