Well my car got brokin into Last Night

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
RideLoudAndFast

Well my car got brokin into Last Night

Post by RideLoudAndFast »

Well Last night at around 8 the cops called me and told me that my car was brokin into... My car has been siting up at the mazda dealer waiting to get the seatbelt fixed... we asked the dealer to keep the hiddin because my car doesnt have an alarm system installed yet... they basicly blew me off and left it right out in the open asking for someone to break into it... they took my subs and amp and smashed my pasnger window.. but the weird thing is that my subs and amp were covered and you really couldnt tell that i had any type of sound system... the only thing that says i might is the fact that i have Black altezzas on the back... but other then that my car is stock looking... but the dealer is is paying for everything and going to keep it locked inside untill they fix it all...
Sonicxtacy02

Re: Well my car got brokin into Last Night

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

Dealer claimed ANY responsibility??? consider yourself lucky
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
Amma351

Post by Amma351 »

A friend of mine had his window smashed and cd-player stolen. That was last year.
Last week his window was smashed again and his new cd-player was stolen. One night later they came back and stole his shoes, school bag and his 250$ tools from the trunk.
Now that sux!!!
seneca

Post by seneca »

Remind me not to come and visit any of you ppl! :D Yeah that's one of the few things that scare me about my car.
- Stupid ppl. in parking lots. (no insurance in there to cover their mistakes either)
-Stupid drivers on the road, especially drunk ones(There've been a few horror stories on the UBB about this)
-THEIVES!!!!!!!! Now that's just plain disrespectful.

You're so lucky that the dealer is paying for anything!

This is why I'm having my Viper alarm installed as soon as I get my car back from the shop!!!!

Tyson
My Car Domain Page:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/496099

Take a Look, leave a comment, and don't forget to vote.
Amma351

Post by Amma351 »

Friday im buying a 2-way radio alarm made by astra its going for 299 canadian. I also want to add a module that rools up windows when i press the lock button.
Does anyone have any info about this alarm... any good?
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

I've had my car broken into twice. 8( First time the broke in they must have gotten spooked cause nothing was gone, second time (in the same parking lot) they got my whole system. Sucks *** .
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

I am never more than 100 feet from my car when I am somewhere strange.. I am always in earshot of it.. and if I have to go somewhere I take EVERYTHING out of the car and park it in a public place under a street light with a cover over it. ;) Whenever I am away from it I am always worrying if its okay..
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
TekPmp

Post by TekPmp »

Since the valuables were covered, the dealer probably tipped someone off that you had a system. Thats rough but at least they are paying you back
Black 94 RS, Erebuni MS style front, OEM sideskirts, Clear signals, altezza tails, 93 seats, Civic projectors
RideLoudAndFast

Post by RideLoudAndFast »

yeah i think someone at the dealer tipped somone off that i had the system...but o well, i cant do much about it now except wait for a check and my car to be fixed and never take it back there again... my alarm system should arive any day now too...

<small>[ April 20, 2004, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: RideLoudAndFast ]</small>
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

well they are supposed to replace it since they had it under them for that night, they pay insurance companies if cars get broken into in their parking lot so yes they will sure replace all of it(insurance) and you probably signed some papers where it stated that they might be responsible for damage to your car that occured while car was at their service.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Originally posted by Franko:
I am never more than 100 feet from my car when I am somewhere strange.. I am always in earshot of it.. and if I have to go somewhere I take EVERYTHING out of the car and park it in a public place under a street light with a cover over it. ;) Whenever I am away from it I am always worrying if its okay..
You seriously put a cover on your car?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”