Who would be intrested

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
alibath

Who would be intrested

Post by alibath »

If i was to buy a supercharger from thomas knight and do a step by step guide of how easy it is to fit and what power gains you get from it and if it was as good as these guys are saying it is would any one be intrested in a group buy???????????????
Its about time some one done this rather than every one slate there stuff and iam willing to be the one who trys it. And if it works then it will answer everyones question about how to turbo/supercharge a mx3 cause the simple answer would be buy it all from these guys.

Just think no more need to try and custom build something. How good would that be??
Pakfeifer new front bumper, Pakfeifer new rear bumper, Pakfeifer new side skirts, Pakfeifer new bonnet, Pakfeifer new rear spoiler , Pakfeifer rear clear lights, Lowered 60mm all round, 75bhp of Nitrous, Green induction kit,18 inch wolfrace chrome alloys , Twin exit exhaust, Full two tone leather interior, One off custom ice install, Mondena corsa steering wheel, sparco gear knob, richbrook gear handle, white dials, sparco red and silver pedals,
BATTOSAI

Re: Who would be intrested

Post by BATTOSAI »

It would be awesome! I think you would be the first supercharged K8 Mx-3 on Mx-3.com!!
European Mx3 GsRT
Damious

Post by Damious »

if its quality... and if it gives good powergains... and if u give a step-by-step for it... i would be interested personally... but i would like to see the results of the install seeing as i hear that those guys dont make the best products.

still though... thats alot of if's

but if u do up the how-to guide :2thumbsup:

<small>[ May 20, 2004, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Trancelucent ]</small>
-Damian

***if u know of/have a mx-3 GS with a blown engine and live around me... let me know ;) ***
SIXPACK

Post by SIXPACK »

I would be interrested too
Black '92 GS - Pacesetter QuickShift w. SRD Extension rod Bushing + bronzoil - Top Speed Pro1 exhaust - Hotshot style headers - GTS coilovers - 18" ADR Sokudo gunmetal, f+r strutbar, floorbar & SRD crossmember
Kokiriwave

Post by Kokiriwave »

interested
I want MAZDASPEED!
MY WEBSITE:: http://kingmx.net

Return to “Forced Induction”