recirculating BOV

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Timmyd865

recirculating BOV

Post by Timmyd865 »

Hey guys, When I do my project, I plan to recirculate the BOV back in the intake side of the compressor (so it doesn't run rich and all that good stuff) Now, do I put the inbetween the MAFS and the filter, or do i put it inbetween the MAFS and the turbo? Cuase, I'm trying to decide if the air would want to circulate through the MAFS or not. Thanx guys!
16" Sport Edition Fox 2's, Yokohama H4's, Eclipse CD player, Eclipse components, MTX amp, Lightning Audio woofers in a custom fiber glass enclosure, custom intake, factory spoiler installed, reverse indiglo gauges, custom switch panel<p> :) www.geocities.com/timsmx3
OsoSlo z28

Re: recirculating BOV

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

after the maf and before the turbo. the air you're recirculating has already been through the maf, and you don't want it to re-read it.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
mazda20

Re: recirculating BOV

Post by mazda20 »

I finally got around to putting the tube from my BOV back to a pipe right before the turbo, I should of done it along time ago because my car runs 10x better now from the fuel mixture to the idle.
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website

Return to “Forced Induction”