323 gtx injectors...

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Aaron MacDougall

323 gtx injectors...

Post by Aaron MacDougall »

I searching around for info on the NA b6t injectors...i understand that they are 330cc but i was wondering if they are low or how impedance. Since the jdm b6t injectors are low would it be safe to that the same applies to the NA b6t injectors? My eventual goals are quite modest...somewhere in the 160whp range since it is my daily driver for the summer and i'm not comfortable with maxing out the pro LX injectors. I've heard that the 440cc eclipse injectors work with some modification but it seems like a lil bit of over kill to me. Also I've heard the addition of some resistors will allow you to make use of the low impedance injectors...any help would be greatly apreciated :)
OsoSlo z28

Re: 323 gtx injectors...

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

the b6t injectors are around 260 or so. the 1.8 bpt injectors are the 330cc ones. not sure about the impedance issue though. i ran the 1.8 gtx(bpt) injectors(high impedance) with my factory harness and it ran fine if that helps, though i know you're talking about a b6t. as for the eclipse 440cc injectors, they use bosch type connectors so unless you swap the mx connectors, they won't fit.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
maldo

Post by maldo »

B6T are 330cc at 100%, 290cc at 85% duty cycle. They too are a different connection than at least the SOHC ones.
Aaron MacDougall

I'm sure anything can work with a little time and effort (also some money doesn't hurt)After using a forumla i found on here during a search (god knows how acurate it really is but it seems to work decently) :D i figure that if i used the proLX injectors and did a 5th injector setup it may suit my needs...but thats just something i'll have to research some more.<p>[ December 11, 2002: Message edited by: Aaron MacDougall ]
Aaron MacDougall

BTW your help has been awesome. I've been a long time watcher but i'm newly registered and the support here is amazing thank you.
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Anyone have any additional info. on adding a 5th injector, I'm thinking of doing the same thing for my b6t.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

I have a set of RC Engineering balanced 370cc injectors with pigtails for sale. They were going to be for my B6t project. They are the correct impedance for the dohc harness. Let me know if you are interested.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Aaron MacDougall

I may be interested if the price is right. May have to wait a few weeks though because i just bought a bov apexi s-afc and boost controller
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aaron MacDougall:<BR><STRONG>I may be interested if the price is right. May have to wait a few weeks though because i just bought a bov apexi s-afc and boost controller</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> They are brand new still in the box. check <A HREF="http://www.rceng.com" TARGET=_blank>www.rceng.com</A> for pricing.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S

Return to “Forced Induction”